Browse Furniture and Decor Companies in Phoenix, Arizona

Arizona, Phoenix
Furniture and Decor

Beds America

• Furniture and Decor

"I bought a bed from Beds America. It was a mattress only. I paid almost 700 dollars for it. Within 3 months the bed was sinking in on one side. When I tried to return it they wouldnt take it back because I tore off the bulky tags..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Bassett Furniture

1.8 (33 reviews)
    • www.bassettfurniture.com

"I suggest you pull the account notes that are under 215/752/1706 or Alan Bennett and read the entire history.
    Once you have completed that give me and call"

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

ATG Stores

1.4 (14 reviews)
    • www.atgstores.com

"Trying to take off the security code to reset you know my mom SanDisk has a 14 days revalidation expiration date. That you have to resetting it? So I want to reuse it. I need the address to mail in ASAP"

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Art Prints on Demand

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.art-prints-on-demand.com

"I ordered 3 art prints from Art-Prints-on-Demand.com in November 2014. They rejected to print 2 of the prints that were my own images, but have not refunded me for the 2 items they did not produce. I have emailed and called the..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Arizonaroomstore

3.4 (1 review)
    • Furniture and Decor

"So we just bought our Sealy Hybrid in October from Room Store and 2 months later, we find out they are filing bankruptcy from our finance company Synchroncy. OMG! We spent 2800.00 for nothing! We dont even know if the warranty..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Angel Line

1.4 (23 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor

"A set a bought on Amazon one of the chairs the leg just solid in half and I ended up on the floor!!!!!"

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Ameriwood

1.8 (47 reviews)
    • www.ameriwood.com

"I bought a 7 drawers dresser and don't get some of the part is a Silverton dresser. Parts#a43105 #a43490"

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service

Allmodern

2.5 (63 reviews)
    • www.allmodern.com

"Licensed electrician said the receiver isnt connecting to the fan receiver
    Need a replacement or refund"

Read All 115 reviews Customer Service

Absolom Roche

1.3 (258 reviews)
    • www.absolomroche.com

"On April 13, 2018 at 1:28 CDT Ms. Elsa Haile ordered furniture for $2,499.83.
    On the order processing number #06321 which was (placed April 13, 2018 01:28PM CDT) among other things it indicated .."I understand that I am purchasing..."

Read All 423 reviews Customer Service