Browse Furniture and Decor Companies in Phoenix, Arizona

Furniture and Decor

Sofas and Sectionals

1.6 (18 reviews)
    • www.sofasandsectionals.com

"My recliner came broken and instead of returning it, they talked me into fixing it. This is a huge mistake / scam because once it goes under repair status your totally screwed. It's been 6 months and all they keep blaming is Lane..."

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service

Sofa Mart

1.9 (54 reviews)
    • www.furniturerow.com

"Sir I order sofa bed and payment also done but there is no notification from sofa mart .I send many massage to sofa mart but there agents are not available in 24 hrs .now I want my money back or sofa bed"

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Select Comfort

2.2 (22 reviews)
    • www.selectcomfort.com

"BED installed bte the old headboard vdont fit the new bed. Supposedly we were charged FORTY DOLLARS TO MAKE IT FIT. THREE DELIVERY PEOPLE HAVE COME AND SAY they ONLY PUT THE BED TOGETHER.
    The headboard still stands up nice next to..."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service

Rooms Unlimited Furniture

• Furniture and Decor

"I purchased a power recliner and loveseat. Within 3 days the recliner broke down. They replaced it. Two days later the foam in the seat pulled out and bunched up, and the bottom of it didn,t recline correctely, they had a man..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Romina Furniture

• Furniture and Decor

"I would definitely recommend you NOT buy this furniture unless you feel like throwing your hard earned money down the drain and banging your head against the wall. The fact is it is NOT worth the price tag and god forbid you have..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Red Star Traders

• Furniture and Decor

"Red Star Cantina Arc Loungers are disintegrating after only a year outside! I spent over $1,000 on 2 of these & am very unhappy with their quality."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Pottery Barn

1.8 (392 reviews)
    • www.potterybarn.com

"I ordered two pieces of furniture over five months ago and am still waiting. They both say "ready to schedule" but nobody knows where my furniture is. Every customer service rep I talk to has a different answer for me. It sounds..."

Read All 774 reviews Customer Service

Pier 1 Imports

1.8 (242 reviews)
    • www.pier1.com

"I called to have a chair returned that was delivered damaged I now have to email in pictures before any of that can happen that is not an easy refund process. I have been moving I ordered the chair a bit ago but I just opened it..."

Read All 411 reviews Customer Service

Olejo

1.5 (12 reviews)
    • www.olejostores.com

"SEVERAL COMPLAINTS!!! I ordered a vanity from this company. I spoke with customer service online before I placed the order because I wanted to make sure that everything shown in the picture was included. She told me absolutely..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Mercantila

• www.mercantila.com

"I order many items online and have never had a problem with customer service. This is my first review of any company. DO NOT under ANY circumstance consider ordering anything from Mercantila/Zoostores. I cannot possibly explain..."

Read All 77 reviews Customer Service