Browse Furniture and Decor Companies in Phoenix, Arizona

Furniture and Decor

Wicker Paradise

1.9 (8 reviews)
    • www.wickerparadise.com

"Wicker Paradise expects you to return the samples YOU PAID FOR at YOUR EXPENSE EVEN IF YOU DON'T PURCHASE THEIR CUSHIONS.
    I paid $26.00 for 5 samples, as offered on their website. Their enclosed letter asked me to send back the sam..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Verilux

• Furniture and Decor

"I originally loved their desktop lamp bc I have an older model that have given me 10 yrs of trouble-free service. Within a few months of moderate use of the current desktop lamp the head has become almost completely detached from..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Uniquities Furniture

1.4 (1 review)
    • Furniture and Decor

"I purchased this dining room Marble table and chairs set from Uniquities Furniture about six months ago.. This table is very heavy and has never been moved since delivered and set up. Lately chunks of marble have been falling off..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

The Roomstores Of Phoenix

2.0 (1 review)
    • arizonaroomstore.com

"IN February 2015 my wife made a deposit on bedroom furniture at Room Store in Phoenix, AZ. At the time we were living out of Arizona and in process of moving to Prescott Valley in january of this year. When we returned to the stor..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

The Room Place

1.7 (102 reviews)
    • www.theroomplace.com

"I ordered 2 bedroom sets for my daughters beginning of June. I was not told there would be any delays with delivery, due for August 4. I asked repeatedly if the beds require a box spring or come with anything that the mattress..."

Read All 215 reviews Customer Service

The Porch Swing Company

1.7 (19 reviews)
    • www.theporchswingcompany.com

"I place an order with The Porch Swing Company for a 1300.00 swing bed I tried to reach them to advise they had the wrong address on my order. I was advised via an automated message that they do not talk to clients they only talk t..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

The Plaid Mill

1.3 (6 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor

"My wife found and fell in love with Aric and ALex's furniture on Etsy. She ordered a "custom" piece. We were told it would be 4-6 weeks. They would contact us when it was ready to ship. We waited… 10 weeks later we contact them. I..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

The Classy Home

2.0 (36 reviews)
    • www.theclassyhome.com

"Iv been in touch since couple weeks, I ordered a vanity from acme and you guys delivered to my home and it was damaged, and right in the front of desk , I dont believe it can be fixed . There response was for them to ask me to..."

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service

Sunjoy Industries

1.7 (267 reviews)
    • www.sunjoyonline.com

"Still no part no return label. Do not buy totally out of this country not I usa. N9 customer service to help all done in email with no response for days on end."

Read All 441 reviews Customer Service

Sturbridge Yankee Workshop

2.3 (6 reviews)
    • www.sturbridgeyankee.com

"Order number 743801 was shipped twice and I called right away for a return slip and have not received one and when I call your 800 number it rings once and hangs up. I have been billed twice for this item but only ordered it once."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service