Browse Furniture and Decor Companies in Phoenix, Arizona

Furniture and Decor

Red Tag Furniture

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.redtag4u.com

"I bought two twin mattress from red tag furniture and they had bed bugs red tag didnt take responsibility"

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Natuzzi

2.4 (104 reviews)
    • www.natuzzi.com

"Beware
    Beware - Great service when purchasing my couch the last week in May, but not a great service when your told August , September at the latest and still no couch mid October. After contacting them numerous times calling and e..."

Read All 226 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Minka Group

3.3 (22 reviews)
    • www.minkagroup.net

"I asked if there was a replacement controller for the Minka Fan that does not need the receiver in the fan unit and was sent an electrician group that I could join called just answers with a $5 charge to my credit card."

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Mega Furniture

1.5 (8 reviews)
    • www.megafurnitureusa.com

"I purchased over $5,500 worth of furniture with the stipulation that all items were in stock. Delivery date was incorrect, had to argue to get it sooner than 'new' delivery date. Couches and table came in, they 'left off' the..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Fathead

1.8 (77 reviews)
    • www.fathead.com

"Emailed multiple times and no response, screwed up my order and never delivered my product and charged me."

Read All 113 reviews Customer Service

Easyhome

1.7 (158 reviews)
    • www.easyhome.ca

"Will never ever in the future buy anything from this company....
    We had purchased the club membership and my husband lost his job and we were told things would be pretty easy with this membership but when it actually comes down to..."

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service

Cabinets To Go

2.2 (170 reviews)
    • www.cabinetstogo.com

"went to your store located @ 8401 Two Notch placed &; paid $15,564.62 on 8/11/21. A discrepancy on the measurements on the cabinets was made and the contractor will not complete the job until issue gets resolved. There was no..."

Read All 295 reviews Customer Service

Buddys Home Furnishings

1.8 (392 reviews)
    • www.buddyrents.com

"Yes I want to make a complaint on buddies here on Austin Texas my name is Helen Martinez my number is 512-521-**** they have to get some money out of my credit card and apparently they're trying to put it back and it's already..."

Read All 666 reviews Customer Service

Bobs Discount Furniture

1.8 (645 reviews)
    • www.mybobs.com

"In August 2021, I purchased a $1000.00 mattress. According to Bob's return policy, after 30 days, I can return it for a full refund by 7-10 business days. The mattress started to sag and get uncomfortable. I had Bob's pick it up o..."

Read All 2015 reviews Customer Service

Bed Bath and Beyond

1.8 (582 reviews)
    • www.bedbathandbeyond.com

"I still have not received my order. I received an email from you this past Friday stating my reorder was being delivered. However, it was definitely NOT delivered and I was home all day. I called your customer service this past..."

Read All 1097 reviews Customer Service