Browse Furniture and Decor Companies in Phoenix, Arizona

Furniture and Decor

American Furniture Warehouse

2.1 (146 reviews)
    • www.afw.com

"I purchased a breakfast nook set in July 2021. I was told the bench - which is an Ashley piece of furniture would be delivered the second week of Sept. since it was back ordered. I called them on Sept. 16th. (Today) and now told..."

Read All 255 reviews Customer Service

Acceptance Now

1.5 (1,349 reviews)
    • www.acceptancenow.com

"I used to work at Acceptance Now inside of home decor and Colonial Heights and I work for Memorial Day and I was told by Tina that I was going to get paid for another day that I take all that and I got my last check from there..."

Read All 2305 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

PMD Furniture Direct

• www.pmdfurniture.com

"As a woman who wanted to own her own business I can tell you that I wish this site and blog were running 6 years ago. I believed the lies PMD Furniture Direct told me when I applied for a job that could lead to someone owning..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

American Freight Furniture

1.8 (492 reviews)
    • www.americanfreight.com

"I brought a dryer on 10/9/21 at American Freight in Tinley park from Teresa. On 10/10/21 it was delivered and set up. It did not work. It did not turn on. Teresa the sales persons wants me to use the warranty I bought to get it..."

Read All 837 reviews Customer Service

The Dump

1.6 (87 reviews)
    • www.thedump.com

"Reference 540A082609
    Sales person Patsy called me earlier and told me that another sales representative had sold 3 of MY dining chairs, which I had paid for in full!
    I am being told by Patsy and some worthless, powerless manager typ..."

Read All 168 reviews Customer Service

Seventh Avenue

3.9 (199 reviews)
    • www.seventhavenue.com

"I could not speak with a real person no matter what button I pushed. VERY irritating!! With it getting to be the holiday season coming up and keeping my credit good this was SUPPOSED to be a major part of my shopping!!"

Read All 378 reviews Customer Service

Rooms To Go

1.8 (1,246 reviews)
    • roomstogo.com

"I have made numerous calls to your Brandon store but obviously you are not aware that you cannot hear the caller. Every time I call I get hello and then get hung up on because no one can hear me. I had my husband call from another..."

Read All 2714 reviews Customer Service

Lane Furniture

1.8 (200 reviews)
    • www.lanefurniture.com

"Popping sound when reclining my power lift chair and putting it back down. Don't know why it's popping and why it's so loud."

Read All 520 reviews Customer Service

Cost Plus World Market

2.0 (84 reviews)
    • www.worldmarket.com

"Yes. I am a member since 2017 and you guys don't add my points and I call many times and no return phone call or fix the problem"

Read All 151 reviews Customer Service

Z Gallerie

1.7 (179 reviews)
    • www.zgallerie.com

"DCustomer service had a miscommunication and ended charging me restocking fees. their escalation department was even worse. Brenda S. was unprofessional, unhelpful and rude. Please give yourself a favor do not buy there."

Read All 327 reviews Customer Service