Browse Furniture and Decor Companies in Phoenix, Arizona

Furniture and Decor

The Roomstore

1.6 (14 reviews)
    • www.roomstore.com

"I need to pay - how do I do it"

Read All 398 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Furniture

1.8 (1,295 reviews)
    • www.ashleyfurniture.com

"NCustomer service does not know store policies. They never return phone calls. They give you mis-information. They told me I could return something and then I found out I couldnt return it. Now It can take up a month to get the..."

Read All 3341 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Living Spaces

1.6 (410 reviews)
    • www.livingspaces.com

"Your company posted a picture of a sectional that said oatmeal, which most consumers would think that its beige. The picture itself was grey but I thought maybe it was the picture itself that was bad, because not only did you say..."

Read All 641 reviews Customer Service

Mor Furniture For Less

1.8 (167 reviews)
    • www.morfurniture.com

"Electronics in the console failed immediately. I was never able to get anyone to return my calls. Leather peeling I went to the store and they sent an email. Still no reply, no store follow up. Oh did I mention I bought the..."

Read All 362 reviews Customer Service

Aarons

2.6 (899 reviews)
    • www.aarons.com

"I just had horrendous experience with one of your employees that came to my home. The last time he came out, he extremely rude and antagonistic. I called the store and asked them not to send this guy back out. Today my daughter..."

Read All 2315 reviews Customer Service

Wayfair

2.6 (1,923 reviews)
    • www.wayfair.com

"I ordered 2 bar stools on September 11th and called back to cancel the same day wayfare tripled my order"

Read All 3262 reviews Customer Service

Cymax Stores

1.5 (141 reviews)
    • www.cymaxstores.com

"AI ordered a storage cabinet 8/7/21 from Cymax. There was no confirmation about this order from the company. They charged my credit card but did not send details of when it would be shipped. I waited a few weeks and entered a disp..."

Read All 802 reviews Customer Service

IKEA

1.8 (450 reviews)
    • www.ikea.com

"I bought a mattress on August 6 2021. Today is September 17th and still no delivery. I have made numerous phone calls. Given different case numbers. All Customer Service reps I have spoke to give me different answers. So I have..."

Read All 1117 reviews Customer Service

Lazboy

2.3 (666 reviews)
    • www.la-z-boy.com

"I am sorry to say that the Lazy Boy of old is not the Lazy Boy of today. We are experiencing the same problem regarding fading in a very short period of time. My wife has diligently protected my leather recliner $ 1800 + delivery..."

Read All 1275 reviews Customer Service

Guardsman

1.1 (292 reviews)
    • www.guardsman.com

"Our experience is horrible. We bought furniture from Ethan Allen in Austin, Texas. They recommend buying the insurance because we had kids and it's was 20% of the total amount. A lot of money. We though "Peace of Mind", but I..."

Read All 677 reviews Customer Service