Browse Food Manufacturers Companies in Phoenix, Arizona

Food Manufacturers

Tyson Foods

1.6 (121 reviews)
    • www.tyson.com

"To whom it may concern,
    Mustard seed innovation is a Christian company looking to procure funding and business inniatives to create a sustainable business model using dollar companies to establish a self sustainable entity in the d..."

Read All 706 reviews Customer Service

Oreo

2.3 (483 reviews)
    • www.oreo.com

"SadI have purchased a pack of Oreo biscuits from saras diary at mansrover rajat path choraha on 01/06/2021. Biscuits was rotten and a lot of fungus was there. It's completely unexpected from such a renowned company like a brand..."

Read All 1127 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Nabisco

2.1 (855 reviews)
    • www.snackworks.com

"I have a box of graham crackers that I bought and there is a white chalky substance on the top of the crackers. It expires in November 2021 so I know its not old. Would you know what this is? I dont feel comfortable eating these...."

Read All 2116 reviews Customer Service

Ritz Crackers

2.0 (558 reviews)
    • www.ritzcrackers.com

"Me ,my family and friends always kept Ritz crackers in the pantry but now none of us buy them anymore.We ate them by themselves,rolls at a time but whatever change y'all made with the recipe y'all messed up cause now they are..."

Read All 1521 reviews Customer Service

Progresso

2.1 (320 reviews)
    • progresso.com

"DDWhy did you change your cans to be practically impossible to open. When my husband tried to open one today all he could do was open it it in some spots. Can openers do not work on them. You have extra medal on them that will..."

Read All 737 reviews Customer Service

Frito Lay

2.7 (292 reviews)
    • www.fritolay.com

"I called Frito lay for a donation for a fundraiser. I need to purchase 3 boxes of 50 single serve chips at a cost of $15.99 a box.
    I spoke to customer service and they said they would send me coupons.
    I wasn't impressed but it's bet..."

Read All 742 reviews Customer Service

Planters

2.1 (182 reviews)
    • www.planters.com

"Planters is the best! After hooked while living in Florida moved back to Arizona. I tested it against my old favorite Skippy creamy. I ate. Teaspoon of the Skippy it was like I had a teaspoon of sugar in my mouth, had to dispose o..."

Read All 379 reviews Customer Service

Marie Callenders Meals

2.3 (130 reviews)
    • www.mariecallendersmeals.com

"I started baking the pie- opened the package of 'crumbs'-
    There are many large pieces that I
    Have been stabbing with a knife to little avail- any suggestions????
    Thanks Irene Volchik
    Sent from my iPhone"

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

Kays Naturals

• shop.kaysnaturals.com

"I had a man stating that he was raising money to go to acting school. I wrote a check to National Cash awards for a magazine for 2 years which cost me $50.00 he said that he would even walk my dog or mow my lawn. The check was..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Hostess Brands

1.9 (477 reviews)
    • hostessbrands.com

"The new and improved Ho Hos are the worst! Im sorry but the now even better tasting cakes have a completely different taste which is a combination of bland and gritty, even stale. The delicate taste that made Ho Hos my favorite..."

Read All 913 reviews Customer Service