Browse Fitness Centers Companies in Phoenix, Arizona

Fitness Centers

Youfit Health Clubs

2.0 (494 reviews)
    • www.youfit.com

"General Manager Gabriel is very rude ..hostile and the Flagler location is not a welcoming atmosphere!!!"

Read All 855 reviews Customer Service

Planet Fitness

2.3 (2236 reviews)
    • www.planetfitness.com

"Im High risk pregnancy have to stop for a while until doctors give orders to say its ok to continue to work out."

Read All 4408 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

La Fitness

2.0 (520 reviews)
    • www.lafitness.com

"Entered gym at 9:33 pm. It closes at 10. Was told no entry after 9:30. No written or posted policy change anywhere. Ive entered after 930 dozens of time for a quick run. When I explained that I was told by an employee that he was..."

Read All 1782 reviews Customer Service

Lifetime Fitness

2.1 (326 reviews)
    • www.lifetime.life

"My name is Hugo Molina Gomez, I have been a member for 20 years and last Thursday I tried to get to know the Lifetime Edina gym in Southdale. Joe received me there. I explained that I want to change my membership but I wanted to..."

Read All 704 reviews Customer Service

Anytime fitness

1.9 (664 reviews)
    • www.anytimefitness.com

"Called establishment during Covid to cancel membership due to work injury, taking care of elderly parent, and not being able to do workouts with mask on face I thought this would be an easy process since my wife and numerous..."

Read All 1533 reviews Customer Service

24 Hour Fitness

2.0 (123 reviews)
    • www.24hourfitness.com

"I don't remember signing up for this service. Can you please help me with this. I don't even know where to go or what to do if I wanted to receive this service. My phone number is 937 479-****"

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service

Pure Fitness

1.4 (3 reviews)
    • www.purefitness.com

"Gym on Louetta Road: The gym decided to wait 10 minutes to open the door before the class start. There are 20+ senior ladies 60+ standing up waiting. The reason we come early is because it is a class for only 20, if you get there..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Zumba Fitness

2.0 (52 reviews)
    • www.zumba.com

"I have put my account on hold. It's in the name of Anjali Singh. The problem is the credit card from which 10 dollars maintenance fees was deducted got stolen. And i had to block it. So what will happen now because that credit..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service

Orangetheory Fitness

2.2 (191 reviews)
    • www.orangetheoryfitness.com

"Cancellation policies
    Was told 12 visits and 2 months of membership were necessary for my completing cancellation and receiving a refund"

Read All 306 reviews Customer Service

Fitness 19

1.9 (132 reviews)
    • www.fitness19.com

"Need to cancel membership. I am in a nursing home and unable to visit a close facility. I have episodes of falling and am wheelchair dependent."

Read All 276 reviews Customer Service