Browse Financial Services Companies in Phoenix, Arizona

Financial Services

USAA

1.7 (810 reviews)
    • www.usaa.com

"My brother is in the Special Forces and my step father 100% disabled Veterans and they still giving me the run around. Navy Federal Credit dont treat there member like that. USAA take notes from Navy!!! Alvin Wynn"

Read All 1628 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.7 (4064 reviews)
    • www.robinhood.com

"I deposited money to get 100 shares of naked which went through then i deposited 80 for drive shack to bring my shares to 100 and i just checked and it hasn't went through"

Read All 9344 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Prestige Financial

1.6 (60 reviews)
    • www.myprestige.com

"I send an email but no reply.
    I can not call them because they always asked a social insurance number which he doesn't have."

Read All 243 reviews Customer Service

Santander Consumer Usa

1.4 (297 reviews)
    • www.santanderconsumerusa.com

"I moved from one state to another in October 2020. I needed to get my car licensed plated the DOT sent Santander the information no response. My first temporary tag expired January 2 ,2021 . I called Santander and was told that..."

Read All 1298 reviews Customer Service

Flagship Credit Acceptance

1.3 (224 reviews)
    • www.flagshipacc.com

"I got a rejection from them for a car loan. I never heard of them. I did not apply for a car loan, since I have 2 vehicles i am very happy with. I emailed them asking who they where and why. They did not respond.do they just run..."

Read All 377 reviews Customer Service

Affirm

2.5 (1368 reviews)
    • www.affirm.com

"When I called it just kept hanging up when trying to get someone on the line. I was not able to speak with anyone. I need my last payment t that I made on today the 14th to be added as the July payment"

Read All 2674 reviews Customer Service

Westlake Financial Services

1.4 (160 reviews)
    • www.westlakefinancial.com

"I have paid my loan off and they said they sent my title and have not. I called my title services they told me Westlake still has my title."

Read All 558 reviews Customer Service

Square

1.5 (630 reviews)
    • squareup.com

"I could not find out how to cancel my web hosting service on the square site without disabling my square account. I wanted to stop the weebly subscription."

Read All 1242 reviews Customer Service

Paychex

1.3 (133 reviews)
    • www.paychex.com

"Some kind of retirement was set up at a company I used to work for. When I was later trying to roll it over into a plan at my current company, the account set up asked what type of account it was (IRA, Roth, etc.). Having never de..."

Read All 231 reviews Customer Service

Money Network

1.3 (811 reviews)
    • www.moneynetwork.com

"Someone hacked my card and they are not refunding my money until they send me this stupid form which I then have to wait 40-90days its just so inconvenient.My advice to you all DO NOT use this company because if someone hacks..."

Read All 1281 reviews Customer Service