Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies in Phoenix, Arizona

Appliances and Electronics

Best Buy

1.8 (1450 reviews)
    • www.bestbuy.com

"I bought a Netgear Modem Router that worked for less than a year. I took it back to the Best Buy where I bought it, in its original packaging with the receipt, and they wouldnt return it for even a store credit. This is..."

Read All 3940 reviews Customer Service

Ge Appliances

1.7 (579 reviews)
    • www.geappliances.com

"The turning part seem like it scathing the body of machine cause noise when it running. Machine is only about 4 months old brought it in January."

Read All 1521 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Maytag

1.5 (448 reviews)
    • www.maytag.com

"We discovered that our 6 week old Maytag Fridge would freeze about 20% of the fresh side items. Lowes wouldn't take it back and Maytag, after many calls and much phone babysitting offered to send a guy out in 3 weeks, gave us an..."

Read All 1220 reviews Customer Service

Lg Electronics

1.5 (544 reviews)
    • www.lg.com

"trying to get an actual person on the phone is ridiculous. I called 5 times and got hung up on twice. The representatives can barely speak English and this is for the USA line. Horrible."

Read All 1291 reviews Customer Service

Samsung Electronics

1.7 (290 reviews)
    • www.samsung.com

"My phone was giving issues and I sent it in to be checked out.they sent me the same phone and it has been giving the same problems( no one can hear me on the other end but I can hear them).now it is dialing and I don't see the..."

Read All 931 reviews Customer Service

Instyler

1.9 (112 reviews)
    • www.instyler.com

"It's been a month since I bought the iron I have always used with you, the one that is rotating, but the truth is that I have used this one that I bought three times and I don't feel that it heats up well and my hair is fluffy..."

Read All 482 reviews Customer Service

Hearthware Home Products

1.5 (14 reviews)
    • www.hearthware.com

"not yet , i was thinking about throwing it out"

Read All 152 reviews Customer Service

Frys Electronics

1.6 (70 reviews)
    • www.frys.com

"No answer no response nothing but recorded messages
    My warranty expires 7/2/21 and I wanted to get another unit.."

Read All 221 reviews Customer Service

ONN Electronics

2.0 (490 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics

"I had the 36 inch subwoofer for less than 3 weeks when it blew out mid Playlist. Never damaged it the unit or anything. It was purchased from Walmart."

Read All 903 reviews Customer Service

Iyogi

1.4 (133 reviews)
    • www.iyogi.net

"They are a ripoff don't do it! After canceling 5 years ago they send me an email stating they will charge whatever payment details I gave them then, Today to continue using them, The only way to cancel is to call, so I call, and..."

Read All 499 reviews Customer Service