Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies in Phoenix, Arizona

Cosmetics and Personal Care

Olay

2.6 (102 reviews)
    • www.olay.com

"I have used your Olay products for years, but no more. I will not be using your products from now on. There is no systemic racism. You have just joined the bandwagon, so you are not cancelled, well I am cancelling you. Shame on..."

Read All 204 reviews Customer Service

Nyx Cosmetics

1.8 (84 reviews)
    • www.nyxcosmetics.com

"I placed an order in june, their departments do not cooperate with one another because for 6 months they keep trying to charge me for the order multiple times. I have been back and forth with customer service for 5 weeks and..."

Read All 121 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Mac Cosmetics

2.2 (130 reviews)
    • www.maccosmetics.com

"Trying to find out if I need to make an appointment for a consultation trying to sign up my colors i need"

Read All 242 reviews Customer Service

Lumare

1.2 (126 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care

"I ordered the samples and received nothing in the mail, and they double charged me full price for both and will NOT refund me my money! They hangup on me when I call. I want my money back!!"

Read All 311 reviews Customer Service

Lilash

2.1 (7 reviews)
    • www.lilash.com

"I ordered Lilash serum and it was delivered about 10 days later, then when I opened the bottle, it was empty. There was no serum inside. It was all dry. Then, when I try to email the Support@***.com, the Error message kept me..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Lifecellskin

1.9 (71 reviews)
    • www.lifecellskin.com

"I believe is very disrespectful having the title of your review or comment box for the customers as "Pissed Customer " REALLY UNPROFESSIONAL. Especially after customer spend money on your products"

Read All 201 reviews Customer Service

Ginalli Milano

1.7 (45 reviews)
    • ginalli.com

"hi there , i have placed an order april 6 and still have not received it , can you please advise
    thanks
    Kim"

Read All 91 reviews Customer Service

BH Cosmetics

2.8 (129 reviews)
    • www.bhcosmetics.com

"My make up palette came broken and Late to add things I ordered from other places came before this make up and I ordered them way after"

Read All 283 reviews Customer Service

Bella Fleur

1.3 (57 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care

"I, too, was scammed by Bellavita/ Nita Anti Aging Serum. Instead of the Free Sample Special Offer for $5.95 (S&H charges), they designed a clever website, where AFTER they take your cc info, you're forced to keep clicking..."

Read All 140 reviews Customer Service

Bath And Body Works

2.6 (280 reviews)
    • www.bathandbodyworks.com

"I recently received an email inviting me to a 'one day only' sale at Bath and Body Works. Then it stated they're still requiring a face covering or mask.I LOVE Bath and Body Works products and use several daily but......I will no..."

Read All 508 reviews Customer Service