Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies in Phoenix, Arizona

Cosmetics and Personal Care

Proactiv

1.9 (55 reviews)
    • www.proactiv.com

"Our shipment wasnt due until August I had pushed it back and now I just got charged I need to cancel that.
    I need to cancel everything at the moment"

Read All 281 reviews Customer Service

Oral B

1.7 (55 reviews)
    • www.oralb.com

"Waiting for my toothbrush to be returned. I have no received an email saying what the update on it is."

Read All 94 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Julep

2.4 (147 reviews)
    • www.julep.com

"I placed an order on cyber monday - it has been in process for 9 days. I emailed to ask when it would be received and if not by Christmas I would want to cancel. The person that responded never gave me a time frame or status -..."

Read All 338 reviews Customer Service

Guthy Renker

1.4 (121 reviews)
    • www.guthy-renker.com

"I am being charge for Perricone skin care products that I did not approve of. And now I am being charged fir another order"

Read All 531 reviews Customer Service

Dermitage

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.dermitage.com

"Dermitage is the greatest skin lifting cream that I have ever tried and I have tried a lot! I am almost 61 years old and nothing works as good as this product. The company may not be the place to get it, but if you can buy it in..."

Read All 173 reviews Customer Service

Alluracell

1.3 (36 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care

"On 6/24/2019 I was charged $93.40 by your company. I DID NOT ORDER anything from you and I never heard of you before that charge was taken from my checking account. I have NO NEED for any of your services and I want the $93.40..."

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service

Stemologica

1.3 (413 reviews)
    • www.stemologica.com

"ordered said cream .like so many others,and was under the impression that the £3.95 was for samples . Then if you liked the product,you could send for the full sized creams.As i got the goods in November 2015 i waited a month as..."

Read All 1204 reviews Customer Service

Stages of Beauty

3.2 (8 reviews)
    • www.stagesofbeauty.com

"Hi Tamara, thank you for reaching out!We want to apologize for your customer service experience. We take feedback of this nature very serious and have our Satisfaction Manager emailing you as we speak. Our goal is to make sure we..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Sally Hansen

2.0 (98 reviews)
    • www.sallyhansen.com

"I have three bottles of gel nail polish that the brush fell off. I would like to replace them at your expense."

Read All 241 reviews Customer Service

Pathos Skin Care

1.1 (7 reviews)
    • pathosskincare.com

"SCAM do not order the trial of alluring eyes, alluring skin.........nothing! Been on the phone on hold for 1hour now and no one will answer. When I received my trial the pump wouldn't work and couldn't get anything out of it...."

Read All 102 reviews Customer Service