Browse Advertising Companies in Phoenix, Arizona

Advertising

Craigslist

1.9 (853 reviews)
    • www.craigslist.org

"My photos of a car I have posted, or lack of posted or not appearing I paid for the service, and Im getting nowhere!!"

Read All 2601 reviews Customer Service

Adzzup

1.5 (11 reviews)
    • Advertising

"They have been working on making new website for my company. 6 months or so. Very cheap website. just a bunch of square boxes. They're lack of common sense, improper wording, makes me wonder what grade they dropped out of. I have..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Backpage

2.4 (271 reviews)
    • www.backpage.com

"I miss my old friends and I miss peoples honesty. I want to work on the work that we did, in every interpretation of the matters. My anger management works."

Read All 812 reviews Customer Service

Trovit

1.3 (38 reviews)
    • www.trovit.com

"I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BUY A 68 VETTE FOR MONTHS. EMAILED ALOT OF SELLERS AND NOT 1 PERSON HAS CALLED TXT OR EMAILED ME BACL I HAVE CASH, THIS SITE IS TRASH. IT SAYS REPORT AND THEN IT WONT LET YOU HIT THE BUTTON. NO 800 NUMBER THI..."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

Trail Blazers

• www.trailblazers.org

"wanted to check out a remote starter this winter to add on the truck so i could get it warmed up b4 starting the morning commute. was going to shop araound for best price at about 4 different places in town.1st place was Trailblaz..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "The All Service Companies
    480-567-*****5432 South Healther Drive, Tempe, AZ 85283
    This person is a scam artist this guy has served time in prison for theft. He is preying on the unemployed and home owners needing services done and r..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Oprah Green Tea

• Advertising

"I am totally pissed at being scammed and it has
    left me in a financial bind.

These vermin who pray on people for their own gain should be put in jail for life.

Why hasn't Oprah done something about this.
    Her name has become..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "I hired a lawyer to help me cancelled the contract."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Internet Local Listings

1.3 (20 reviews)
    • internetlocallistings.com

"I signed on with Internet Local Listing in February of 2016 and here I am 6 month later and still do not have the services that they promised I would have within 45 days. They keep deducting funds from my credit card but do not..."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service
  • "Direct Commerce Academy, DCA, advertised information on line regarding a home based business. They charged $2.97 to review their presentation.

After inputting a credit card account number and authorizing the $2.97 charge to see the..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service