Browse Companies in Phoenix, Arizona

Telebrands

1.9 (400 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.telebrands.com

"I just opened my 75 feet new pocket hose brass bullet. It is leaking from two places!
    I have two more 50 feet and 100 feet I am very happy with those!"

Read All 2336 reviews Customer Service

La Fitness

2.0 (569 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.lafitness.com

"The manager in La fitness on doheny in Beverly Hills she so mean to me and my dother she always have a bed moods one time I left my child there with her friend she the same age like my child (15.5) and she start screaming one..."

Read All 1867 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Jimmy Johns

2.2 (975 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.jimmyjohns.com

"My company ordered online the "slim" sandwich box lunches, when we received the sandwiches there was no lettuce tomatoes onions, just meat or cheese. We contacted the store we order from, and they were very very very rude!! The..."

Read All 1882 reviews Customer Service

Drivetime

2.8 (362 reviews)
    • Dealers
    • www.drivetime.com

"Hello Lavelle,
    Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We greatly apologize for the engine concern you experienced with your vehicle.
    We understand that mechanical concerns are never ideal. It's important to keep in mind..."

Read All 920 reviews Customer Service

PayPal

1.7 (2,824 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • www.paypal.com

"I forgot my password for my PayPal account and i locked myself out. I also cannot send the code to my phone and now its telling me that it cant recognize who i am. Please help me get my account back. I would really appreciate it."

Read All 6056 reviews Customer Service

American Home Shield

1.4 (2,428 reviews)
    • Household Services
    • www.ahswarranty.com

"Been a customer of America home Sheild for 13 years and now I began to have problems with my payments. On August 8th my Bank of America account was debted for $ 79.99, in September a money orders was mailed and received on..."

Read All 4109 reviews Customer Service

Walgreens

2.1 (1,070 reviews)
    • Pharmacy
    • www.walgreens.com

"An employee named Pam at Walgreens on meadow Brook Jackson mississippi . My doctor called my medicine in at 4:00 when I was there get to pharmacy way after employee Tells me there's nothing there for me which I know it is so I..."

Read All 2482 reviews Customer Service

Fanatics

2.4 (3,038 reviews)
    • Sport Equipment and Accessories
    • www.fanatics.com

"Placed an order on 11/16/2021 with a delivery date of 11/23/2021. As of today, 12/2/2021, I have not received it. I placed 2 more orders after that, and I received both of them.
    I chatted with 3 representative, was on hold for 35 m..."

Read All 4820 reviews Customer Service

Expedia

1.5 (2,350 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.expedia.com

"I am getting frustrated because there is no sense of urgency to get me a room and I am traveling on Saturday."

Read All 5274 reviews Customer Service

Bell Honda

1.3 (18 reviews)
    • Dealers
    • www.bellhonda.com

"I would be writing a book if I went in to all of the details, but DO NOT PURCHASE FROM here. I worked with 3 different salesmen promising me different parts of “the deal” to close it and as soon as I signed the paper work I..."

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service