Browse Companies in Phoenix, Arizona

2.6 (6,347 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"Hello dear
    I order clothes and was cash delivery. Snd they delivered it for me snd the size was too big snd my sisters she apply for me to return it cz its too big .tel now no one contact me"

Read All 17485 reviews Customer Service

Best Buy

1.8 (1,606 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.bestbuy.com

"I bought a phone during black fruday deal. The phone associate was so unattentive that he even didnt try explain to me the phones detail. Just showed ke the phone and told me to choose one. No more explanation or guidance. Then I..."

Read All 4200 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Banfield Pet Hospital

1.8 (446 reviews)
    • Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
    • www.banfield.com

"they keep on reschedule my dog appointment instead of talking to me nicely they hang up on my face how professional are those people ? do they have work ethic there. I have insurance with banfield and that s how they chose to..."

Read All 1800 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2,636 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"Our Kenmore fridge has " Water-in-the-door " . We hardly use that . Sears kept sending those filters w/o us requesting more of them and they piled up."

Read All 6935 reviews Customer Service

Planet Fitness

2.3 (2,465 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.planetfitness.com

"I went my local planet fitness to cancel my membership because my previous visit I was told I had to be vaccinated to attend. Today I went with my wife to cancel my membership.The Representative said they did not find the..."

Read All 4778 reviews Customer Service

Panda Express

2.1 (944 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pandaexpress.com

"Cockroaches running around the floor in the restaurant food not cooked correctly wait time is ridiculous service is awful Ive eaten it at Panda for years and it has gone so downhill but the worst was bugs running around the floor..."

Read All 1591 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3,527 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.lowes.com

"Make payment make payment make payment make payment make payment make payment make payment make payment make payment"

Read All 7004 reviews Customer Service

Living Spaces

1.6 (415 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.livingspaces.com

"We have furniture delivered at our home delivery guys take some picture of the problem, then we called customer service the requested image we send them, we have not heard from them, it is already over week we also have purchased..."

Read All 647 reviews Customer Service

Motel 6

1.8 (1,307 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts
    • www.motel6.com

"I booked the room for December 30th to the 1st and I did not get a confirmation number but y'all took my money"

Read All 2047 reviews Customer Service

Big O Tires

1.6 (205 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.bigotires.com

"Absolutely nothing. There is no accountability to be held by bbb.
    Just a go between. Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz"

Read All 435 reviews Customer Service