Browse Companies in Phoenix, Arizona

Clear all filters
Arizona, Phoenix

All Med

• Health and Beauty

"Deactivated card and sent direct deposit back to employer...cause I put wrong password In log in screen. Broke for a week..why don't they just freeze account....like green dot...pain I. The ***...Going back to green dot"

Read 1 review Customer Service

All American Medical Supplies

1.5 (25 reviews)
    • Medical Supplies and Equipment
    • www.allamericanmedicalsupplies.com

"I was told I will no longer recive my diabetic suppies from Al American Medical due to that I only test once a day not 3 times a day. I was told to call Bright Medical and was told the same as well"

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Alien Tape

1.1 (9 reviews)
    • Equipment
    • www.tryalientape.com

"I wanted to change my order but you wouldnt allow that to happen!!!! It wasnt even 24 hours ago that I placed the order!! I will pay for it but Im NEVER ordering from here ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Albert Jacobus Myburgh

• Lawyers and Legal Services

"Albert Jacobus Myburgh. Carlito, I would like to hear your story... If you don't mind... Please e-mail me at Paddleballmag@***.com I have nothing to gain, or lose... I just wanted to find out the fact of your side of the is..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Alattehotte

1.7 (19 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.alattehotte.com

"I'm finding the same issues myself. The promised two week turnaround? Nope. The promised ship? WAY late. The promise that all parts are in stock? Nope - they "SAID" they had to order parts. Then I received it, after sending $280,..."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

Alamo pit bulls rescue

• Animal Services

"My husband and i was looking to adopt a puppy. We searched around and found alamo pit bulls. It took them an entire month to get back to me about the pet. After that my application was being passed around to different people. I..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Airtkt

1.5 (84 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.airtkt.com

"They are awful, we canceled an order before we even had the tickets sent to our credit card. But they tried to charge a cancelation fee anyway. When we talked on the phone and tried to cancel the order they hung up on us. Stays..."

Read All 154 reviews Customer Service

Air Wick

1.4 (21 reviews)
    • Household Essentials
    • www.airwick.us

"bought a essential oil fresmatic smooth satin and moon lily and the canister top is broken need a replacement"

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Aimloan

2.1 (19 reviews)
    • Loans and Mortgages
    • www.aimloan.com

"I ask for a loan of 6000 since yesterday and still I have not been credited and u people have approved the loan if I did not get the loan am not going to pay anything"

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Ahuva

2.3 (13 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.ahuva.com

"I am enclosing order number11722 because I would like Joel Levy printed on the bag in Hebrew..
    ahuva.com
    To:
    friedmanlj@***.com
    Sat, Dec 26 at 11:33 AM
    ahuva.comORDER #11722
    Thank you for your purchase!
    Hi Lynn, we're getting your order..."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service