Browse Companies in Phoenix, Arizona

Robinhood

1.7 (4,777 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"Hey why yall keep deposit from my savings of 50000 when I dont even have the money and this happens a lot Ive been canceled it so many times and this still happens"

Read All 11341 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.7 (4,957 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"The worst customer service i have ever delt with. I have been on ebay 17 years and they said they cannot do anything to the seller"

Read All 12911 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

BoxyCharm

2.1 (2,548 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • www.boxycharm.com

"What customer service? Seems they have none. After a year and a half of getting boxes, I'm about to cancel for good bc of this."

Read All 5789 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Furniture

1.8 (1,341 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.ashleyfurniture.com

"Visited the store with my sister today to purchase a recliner for her christmas gift. Found one on sake and when i said i would take it, the manager said it was backordered to february. I said we would take the floor model and he..."

Read All 3415 reviews Customer Service

Youfit Health Clubs

2.0 (500 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.youfit.com

"Good Afternoon,
    I am emailing to make you aware of how you have effected my mental health. I joined Youfit but was barely able to use the facilities before covid hit. The membership was for 12 months. I then find that I have been h..."

Read All 863 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,661 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"Was treated rudely disrespected threatened to be thrown out the store police called on me wouldn't make my order the way that I wanted it it's just nothing but rude and disrespectful behavior and attitudes from your staff try to..."

Read All 6747 reviews Customer Service

magicJack

1.9 (241 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.magicjack.com

"I paid to renewal 3 years my magic jack phone number is 619209**** and to know it doesn't work.Can you resolve this problem please . Thank you ."

Read All 2746 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2,954 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.fedex.com

"Fedex is the worst one ever. They not only will still your package, *** up the delivery or left your package in wrong address, and their customer service and whatever claim department is the worst. Bought items shipping from..."

Read All 6440 reviews Customer Service

Avasflowers

1.3 (2,188 reviews)
    • Flowers / Florist
    • www.avasflowers.net

"I ordered for my granddaughter who is 6 years old and had surgery. My flowers never arrived even though after calling customer service I was told they were delivered at 2:27. My son checked front door and garage door but no..."

Read All 4008 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,720 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"My account was flagged for abuse when trying to get a refund on items i never recieved. Don't buy from Wish!"

Read All 17957 reviews Customer Service