Browse Companies in Phoenix, Arizona

1.8 (4,514 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"Dear madam /Mr
    I am contacting you to show my deep dismay about a lyft driver that charges me for the same ride twice ."

Read All 12494 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (5,263 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"My cousin used my card to order a family pack from Churches Chicken and moments later we discovered that the address of delivery was incorrect.
    We went to the app and tried correct it but our efforts was futile, so infact we cancel..."

Read All 14514 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Filibertos

1.7 (124 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • filibertos.com

"This is the 2nd time I have received bad food from the location on 32nd st & Greenway Rd in Phoenix, Arizona 85032. I get taco Tuesday from Filibertos EVERY WEEK. 6 chicken tacos & 4 shredded beef for my family. First time the..."

Read All 169 reviews Customer Service

Groupon

1.6 (3,902 reviews)
    • Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks
    • www.groupon.com

"149******** is not yet delivered. When will it be delivered? I ordered on Nov 25, Thursday. Please help"

Read All 9493 reviews Customer Service

The Roomstore

1.6 (14 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.roomstore.com

"I need to pay - how do I do it"

Read All 398 reviews Customer Service

Frys Food Stores

2.3 (171 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.frysfood.com

"Bought some cod noticed a smell driving home couldnt figure our what it was It was the cod so glad we did not open the plastic package it was in The store should not be selling a product line that to consumers Brought it back to..."

Read All 259 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2,189 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"Package hasn't been delivered for four day since.
    Hello ma'am/sir. I'm writing this text in a disappointing mind on your company. I am expecting a package from lagos,Nigeria that was originally said to be delivered on Monday Novemb..."

Read All 6206 reviews Customer Service

Simonmed Imaging

1.6 (185 reviews)
    • Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers
    • simonmed.com

"My wife had a 9:00am appointment on 11/29/2021. We arrived to the Kissimmee office at 8:40 and was able to get checked in no problem. We finally was able to get called back at 10:10. The nurse called my wife and another patient..."

Read All 259 reviews Customer Service

Jack in the Box

2.0 (1,636 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.jackinthebox.com

"on't go thereDI have had several bad experiences at the Jack in the box in Phoenix located on 24th street and Roosevelt. Last week I went thru the drive thru and ordered egg rolls. The employee on the speaker said were out of egg..."

Read All 2757 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.3 (6,398 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.com

"I purchased 2 gift cards and have the receipts..I have several text messages to check my amazon account and when I do they keep asking me to resubmit my proof and I've done it at least 10x this month. Last month had the same..."

Read All 14649 reviews Customer Service