Browse Companies in Phoenix, Arizona

1.8 (200 reviews)
    • Periodicals & Publishing
    • www.azcentral.com

"TO AZ REPUBLIC SUBSCRIPTIONS CANCEL FOR EPOCH TIMES
    I HAVE NO CONFIDENCE IN EDITORS OF THE ARIZONA REPUGNANT STAFF TO PRODUCE FAIR AND UNBIASED PUBLICATIONS. YOU ARE PART OF PRESIDENT TRUMPS FAKE NEWS. I HAVE CANCELLED THE AZ REP A..."

Read All 447 reviews Customer Service

Centurylink

1.5 (1,849 reviews)
    • www.centurylink.com

"It is impossible to contact customer service, only hear recorded lines
    this company is very poor. Phone quit over 3 weeks ago and can not contact any one for help
    I know why most people no longer want land lines and would not consid..."

Read All 3621 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Postmates

1.4 (4,187 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • postmates.com

"Can you verify charges card ending in 2077 came from what state I have fraudulent charges to my account. Please give me more details."

Read All 8718 reviews Customer Service

Cox Communications

1.6 (812 reviews)
    • www.cox.com

"Modem wasnt working, I had to troubleshoot all day, couldnt find the number so I ended up here. THAT was infuriating. Finally called again and this guy was great! He was able to run diagnostics and fix the problem right away, and..."

Read All 1666 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,309 reviews)
    • directv.com

"Why cant you get your program guide to coordinate with what you are actually showing on TV. Theres not crap worth watching these days, but the few shows that are any good you screw up. It makes me come real close to just ditching..."

Read All 13527 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,937 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"I ordered through doordash, to Dunkin Donuts this morning .My name is Carol Plater. The cost of my food was more than 30.00 dollars. I ordrred coffee, iced coffee and chai tea latte, and a dozen donuts. The coffee was..."

Read All 23180 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.8 (3,418 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • offerup.com

"I think OfferUp should be responsible for getting my money back from a seller on their site. OfferUp should have a better way of checking the post on their website. If a seller has a post that may be fraudulent also many post..."

Read All 7848 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

1.9 (10,672 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Hello sir on Thursday night I have received a video call on whatsapp from +918011****94 mentioned number calling girl was nude and she records my video. now that girl and her team black mail me if I will not give her money then..."

Read All 42498 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.2 (4,873 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"Need to find out if you guys have any on stock since the ad just barely came out Wednesday and its already saying out of stock so give me information on it please"

Read All 11095 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (4,117 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"I have been a faithful and loyal customer. I have been getting double charges and I'm getting real tired of it. Furthermore, I will stop making business with this company before they take all my money again."

Read All 11457 reviews Customer Service