Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies in Mesa, Arizona

Transportation and Logistics

UPS

1.4 (2097 reviews)
    • www.ups.com

"I sent an overnight by air delivery for a before 10:30 AM delivery. Not only did they not deliver it by 10:30 AM they have not delivered it at all and have given me no idea of when or if it would be delivered at all. It is not..."

Read All 6057 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2697 reviews)
    • www.fedex.com

"I ordered a cell phone from Walmart, Samsung Note20. They said I will receive my order on June 15. Great!!
    They emailed me they attempted on June 12 and said I was not home, no tag to prove their existence. Packages come in earlier..."

Read All 6098 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Unishippers

1.5 (40 reviews)
    • www.unishippers.com

"Worst, I repeat, WORST company Ive ever dealt with. I hired through a freight broker and after they lost a pallet of washing machines, 6 total, they refused to refund me my money. So now Im out the price of the pallet, the..."

Read All 97 reviews Customer Service

Uncle Bobs

2.0 (42 reviews)
    • www.unclebobs.com

"They now want to charge $4.95 to take payment over the phone! Enough is Enough Moving my things soon! Beware consumers"

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service

Swift Transportation

1.8 (62 reviews)
    • www.swifttrans.com

"My brother was going down the interstate and a swift truck ran him off the road two others cars saw it stopped and called the highway patrol I hope they find this driver and the company will fire him!"

Read All 249 reviews Customer Service

Southern Refrigerated Transport

1.6 (14 reviews)
    • www.southernref.com

"This morning in IN 80-94 WB, one these jerks was so close up on a small car, that the car basically disappeared making it look like this semis tractor had flood lights on it! There were 3 other lanes open!!! This uncallex for!!!
    R1..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Saia

1.4 (122 reviews)
    • www.saia.com

"Tried to track a urgent shipment which should have been picked up two days ago and was not. Finally picked up but tracking number in their system is not valid. Called in for support, hold time around an hour?"

Read All 279 reviews Customer Service

National Auto Shipping

• www.nationalautoshipping.com

"Lies,

The representative on the phone who took my order was full of energy and pep which was nice. However he was also full of something else. The two issues that I have with this portion of the process was this: Estimated ti..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Express Cab Company

• Transportation and Logistics

"Express cab has a very rude driver who they insist on keeping employed. I have complained on this driver twice but this last time he put my life in danger because he was pissed. He drove crazy and ran in front of a car we almost..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Budget Van Lines

1.1 (10 reviews)
    • www.budgetvanlines.com

"Budget Van Lines, the worst experience ever. Do not believe the fake "A+ BBB rating" that is posted. This moving company is the worst, terrible service, false advertising, and dishonorable business practice. All of our..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service