Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies in Mesa, Arizona

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Filibertos

1.8 (110 reviews)
    • filibertos.com

"Hello I went to fillibertos on 05/29/21 at 708 w Ajo Way Tucson AZ 85713 at 2:32pm I order 2 #9 Carne Asada Plates on receipt it says chopped I didn't order it chopped I wanted the actual steaks I went back and talked to a person..."

Read All 153 reviews Customer Service

Chilis

2.3 (976 reviews)
    • www.chilis.com

"who in the world came up with a menu on a phone app. i dont have a smart phone. don't plan on getting one, the coulple next to my family left also. phone app is fine for ordering when you down the road, i want to sit down and orde..."

Read All 1592 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Outback Steakhouse

2.4 (1184 reviews)
    • www.outback.com

"My friends and I visited the Kihei Maui location. Due to COVID guidelines, we had to wait one hour before being seated. The hostess apologized and thanked us for waiting. The good "service" ended there.
    Our server mazie barely gree..."

Read All 2006 reviews Customer Service

Schlotzskys

2.2 (326 reviews)
    • www.schlotzskys.com

"Wrong order and rude employee. Fire that employee. She has no business in customer service if any kind."

Read All 472 reviews Customer Service

Red Robin

2.4 (576 reviews)
    • www.redrobin.com

"We had terrible service when we arrived to pick up our online order. We were told to wait for about 10 minutes, but we waited about half an hour outside, then when we received our order we were missing two burgers. They then..."

Read All 943 reviews Customer Service

Panera Bread

2.5 (1648 reviews)
    • www.panerabread.com

"First time at Panera Bread..... also my last. "Steak and Cheese" sandwich had a small trace of meat and cheese. An Arby's beef and cheddar gives you about 4 times the meat and cheese for 2 bucks less. The "soup" was nothing but..."

Read All 2664 reviews Customer Service

Golden Corral

2.3 (675 reviews)
    • www.goldencorral.com

"New rules to get an omelet or pay for the food. Your omelet maker lost out on $3 in tips because I had to go through my waitress to order omelet for my wife my caretaker and for me. Your policy upset my stomach gave me a headache..."

Read All 1349 reviews Customer Service

Dennys Restaurant

2.2 (557 reviews)
    • www.dennys.com

"The management of the Denny's Dundalk on Merritt Blvd had apparently changed. I was there with my sister last month. I ordered bourbon chicken, tasted like food from a Hispanic take out. Not everyone wants everything cooked with..."

Read All 1227 reviews Customer Service

Cracker Barrel

2.6 (620 reviews)
    • www.crackerbarrel.com

"Two of us ordered breakfast and one ordered a chicken salad. Waited close to an hour for the three meals. Was told by the waitress that they were short of help an the kitchen was behind. We told her we understood. When we finally..."

Read All 1125 reviews Customer Service

Applebees

2.2 (399 reviews)
    • www.applebees.com

"Our family of our arrived at beloit Applebees just before four thirty on. We were seated right away. We had wait staff take drink order nothing hard on it. Lemonade and a beer and a glass of water. It arrived about a good twenty..."

Read All 980 reviews Customer Service