Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies in Mesa, Arizona

Service Centers and Repairs

Sun Devil Auto

1.4 (23 reviews)
    • www.sundevilauto.com

"We took the car, 2002 Buick, to Sun Devil Auto in Sun City West for a new battery. Then got a call from Sun Devil saying they had inspected the car and it needed $2717.87 worth of work. Electrical, wheel bearings, rack and pinion..."

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service

Aamco

1.5 (314 reviews)
    • www.aamco.com

"The Aamco at 22351 Mission blvd. in Hayward Ca. is the worst auto care center i have ever dealt with. long story short transmission went out had rebuilt put in three year warranty it broke in 1 and a half years had second one put..."

Read All 786 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Just Brakes

1.4 (54 reviews)
    • www.justbrakes.com

"I came into just brakes to have my brake checked because I was putting a lot of pressure on my brakes to stop. The mechanic could not tell me what Was going on with my brakes. So I looked at my brake and saw that the pads was ok..."

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service

Discount Tire

2.1 (352 reviews)
    • www.discounttire.com

"Still no help! Thanks someone used the credit on my card and I have not been reimbursed for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 722 reviews Customer Service

Big O Tires

1.6 (187 reviews)
    • www.bigotires.com

"I received my PPP funds and wanted to eliminate the monthly bill. That is all it was about.
    Best, Hugh."

Read All 411 reviews Customer Service

Pep Boys

1.8 (440 reviews)
    • www.pepboys.com

"6I gave a two week notice for
    6-15-21. Because of Carlos Romero raising his voice at me on 6/7/21 about 4:40pm I told him I quit.
    I failed to clock out cause i was upset. So need my final paycheck asap..
    Last Day 6/7/21
    Please respond..."

Read All 1445 reviews Customer Service

Midas

1.6 (463 reviews)
    • www.midas.com

"Monday, June 14th I went to Midas in Bloomfield, CT for Emission Test. The Manager later said to me in front of 3 customers and an employee that my car inside was too dirty to test. He said no one wanted to get inside of my car...."

Read All 877 reviews Customer Service

Safelite Autoglass

1.7 (389 reviews)
    • www.safelite.com

"Bad work bad work bad work bad work bad work bad work
    BD work bad work bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb. Bbbbbbbb bbbbbbbb. Bbbbbbbbbnnnnbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbad workkkkkkkkkkkkk uouuuuuuuuuu fukyou"

Read All 1035 reviews Customer Service

MAACO

1.7 (278 reviews)
    • www.maaco.com

"I had several car parts painted in February at a shop in Westland MI, had to have the hood redone and it still isn't the best, but I can live with it. I moved to Kansas City and noticed the paint is peeling off of the rear bumper..."

Read All 834 reviews Customer Service

Jiffy Lube

1.5 (142 reviews)
    • www.jiffylube.com

"They wont die poached I u sweat and time
    But no more basted And no other menus with side items 37 years been coming to Waffle House"

Read All 357 reviews Customer Service