Browse Rentals Companies in Mesa, Arizona

Rentals

Cruise America

1.8 (84 reviews)
    • www.cruiseamerica.com

"When l called to tell them the AC wasnt working properly, the told me to bring it back &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; have them check it .
    Just forget about me &..."

Read All 137 reviews Customer Service

Rent A Center

1.7 (550 reviews)
    • www.rentacenter.com

"I have delt with him two issues in last year one he chased me out side when we had a. Argument and nothing happened his name is Austin in Bradenton Fl location on 14th street . Not only that I expressed over ten times not to keep..."

Read All 1888 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Thrifty Car Rental

1.6 (218 reviews)
    • www.thrifty.com

"We made reservations for a MID SIZE Thrifty rental car while in Provo, TCI. We were given a subcompact Mazda Demio and charged the same amount as a midsize. Told them it would not hold 4 adults with their luggage. We were crammed..."

Read All 352 reviews Customer Service

Hertz

1.5 (424 reviews)
    • www.hertz.com

"I have been renting from you all consistently since June of 2020 and haven't had a problem with the $200 deposit, however when i walked in 2 weeks ago to a $500 dollar deposit i was stunned. I don't think this is fair to..."

Read All 928 reviews Customer Service

Turo

2.3 (271 reviews)
    • turo.com

"I currently have an open claim with Turo due to the theft of my rental vehicle .There was property in the car at the time of the accident; 2 cell phones the base to my granddaughters car seat and a PS4. The claims department..."

Read All 416 reviews Customer Service

Rent A Wheel

1.6 (186 reviews)
    • www.rentawheel.com

"Went back and tried to reach an agreement. When we were about to reach an agreement I asked to see my wheels. They were not the ones I had agreed to purchase. They were a different type of product. I told the manager that those..."

Read All 353 reviews Customer Service

Rent A Tire

1.5 (71 reviews)
    • www.rentatire.com

"They cut my tire trying to put on a valve stem and now they wont replace my tire they want to give me another tire that does not match the tires that I have on my car is there a fault all I want him to do is just replace my tire..."

Read All 127 reviews Customer Service

Phoenix Car Rental

1.3 (1 review)
    • www.rentacarphoenix.com

"This place is disgusting with a man that claims he is the owner with very poor customer service. He is the kind of person that does not care how the customers or the public see him. I am in the process of getting my nephew a..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Payless Car Rental

1.4 (262 reviews)
    • www.paylesscar.com

"In April I paid $363.98 for a car I was picking up on June 7th and the receipt said no charge when I pick up the car, but when I picked up the car they charged me another $564.33 and wouldn't even look at my paid receipt. The car..."

Read All 512 reviews Customer Service

Green Motion USA

1.3 (88 reviews)
    • greenmotionusa.com

"Rented a vehicle on line through QEEQ. from 02/08/21 - 02/12/21. I declined collision damage because it's covered through my car insurance as well as AMEX card. Here's what happened:
    1) Took them one hour to pick me up at the airpo..."

Read All 114 reviews Customer Service