Browse Periodicals & Publishing Companies in Mesa, Arizona

Periodicals & Publishing

The Arizona Republic

1.8 (195 reviews)
    • www.azcentral.com

"no one answers the phone
    5 attempts

Read All 433 reviews Customer Service

Taste Of Home

3.0 (138 reviews)
    • www.tasteofhome.com

"You say I could cancel my email said it was canceled but you still sent me the box. I didn't believe it was worth the money and now I hope you refund my money . It was canceled on may31 and on June 1 you took the money out of my..."

Read All 309 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

People Magazine

2.6 (554 reviews)
    • www.people.com

"Please send a new bill. I marked 4 payments and they have sent bill for full balance. Please do ASAP sorry my service is not interrupted. Thanks!"

Read All 1335 reviews Customer Service

Reiman Publications

2.5 (8 reviews)
    • www.reimanpub.com

"I ordered a new subscription and the payment appeared on my statement as of March 13. Today is the 19th, and I received the March/April issue in today's mail- along with a bill 'Subject to Expiration" within 15 days. Does your..."

Read All 147 reviews Customer Service

Readers Digest

3.1 (95 reviews)
    • www.rd.com

"I just want to subscribe. Have got books at Goodwill, but would like to have buy for myself and daughter from you new"

Read All 242 reviews Customer Service

Country Living

2.1 (39 reviews)
    • www.countryliving.com

"What should have taken five minutes if I had talked to a live person took twenty minutes talking to a computer and my issue never was resolved. I got my address changed which wasnt the problem and still didnt get my missing..."

Read All 94 reviews Customer Service

Birds And Blooms

3.0 (126 reviews)
    • www.birdsandblooms.com

"I ordered and paid for a subscription that was never received and then ordered another one. I found confirmation of the first. And I'm not angry"

Read All 333 reviews Customer Service

All You Can Books

1.3 (92 reviews)
    • www.allyoucanbooks.com

"hi my email address Michael.pepperdine@***.com I filled card details have account I have tried to buy books i have a kindle my books usually go to michaels 2nd kindle so how do I download your books to my kindle have you got a..."

Read All 147 reviews Customer Service