Browse Insurance Companies in Mesa, Arizona

Insurance

Safeway Insurance

1.3 (127 reviews)
    • www.safewayinsurance.com

"I had my Chevy cruze towed to another shop due to electrical problems and I trying to get my reimbursement on the towing fee"

Read All 315 reviews Customer Service

United Healthcare

1.4 (398 reviews)
    • www.uhc.com

"I lost my wallet. I needed my card replaced and the number to pick up my prescription
    I got transferred 4 times. 40 minutes.
    I'm not pissed. Agitated.yes. everyone was polite.
    Problem eventually solved.
    Is there any way to br..."

Read All 795 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

State Farm Insurance

1.5 (498 reviews)
    • www.statefarm.com

"Agent Keith Brooks didnt cancel my insurance in time and allowed another auto draft to come out of my checking account. He said the refund would be mailed. It has not. He will not respond back to me, at all, why I left in the..."

Read All 1221 reviews Customer Service

National Health Enrollment Center

1.1 (552 reviews)
    • nationalhealthenrollmentcenter.com

"M516****, member # I have been a victim of fraud from your company for nine hundred dollars, I spoke to customer Laura id # 32991 and as f today 6-15-2021 was told I never did. and was hung up on"

Read All 1603 reviews Customer Service

Humana

1.4 (330 reviews)
    • www.humana.com

"Billed me for prescription co-pays from November of last year (67 months ago)at a higher rate than what I paid at the drug store. CVS said the amount comes directly from Humana's system so if it was wrong it was Humana's fault. ...."

Read All 639 reviews Customer Service

Bankers Life And Casualty Company

1.8 (47 reviews)
    • www.bankerslife.com

"Have you received my payment to pay through May? It was mailed Feb 5, 2021.!!!! That is totally unacceptable and very poor customer service!!! Beware of what is happening!!!
    I discovered that I had mailed my payments to the address..."

Read All 473 reviews Customer Service

Allstate

1.5 (384 reviews)
    • www.allstate.com

"Customer request that their policy is cancelled. I attempted to contact the 1800 number and agencies and its not able to process and therefore I'm typing this email. May I please be provided with the email to send the dec page to..."

Read All 801 reviews Customer Service

The General

1.3 (60 reviews)
    • www.thegeneral.com

"I was involved in an auto accident on 03/11/21 with an insured member of the general. They were at fault but still waiting to get my car repaired. I have provided all information and left several voice mails but no return calls...."

Read All 113 reviews Customer Service

Progressive Insurance

1.5 (569 reviews)
    • www.progressive.com

"did not pay claim on paid off 2020 toyota camry due to my son worked for dashdoor and was never advised he needed additional coverage, they literally stole 23K, worst bunch of people I have ever talked with, this was set up..."

Read All 1098 reviews Customer Service

Old Republic Home Protection

1.3 (31 reviews)
    • www.orhp.com

"no call from the contractor for over two days; none of old republic phones answer. Been trying to contact them for days now"

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service