Browse Household Services Companies in Mesa, Arizona

Household Services

First American Home Warranty

1.3 (446 reviews)
    • homewarranty.firstam.com

"I have first American home warranty and I had a hot water heater failure! I call them and 7:00 am ! They told me because it was an emergency they would have someone there in 24 hours but 2 full days later I was still waiting, so..."

Read All 767 reviews Customer Service

American Home Shield

1.4 (2135 reviews)
    • www.ahswarranty.com

"I have called you company 3 days in a row waiting for a returned phone call and still not received one. This started on Wednesday when I called to set up a service request and was told I did not have a contract with you. Will now..."

Read All 3727 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Select Home Warranty

2.5 (283 reviews)
    • www.selecthomewarranty.com

"All of the customers claim determinations were made in accordance to their warranty terms and conditions. They have been serviced accordingly."

Read All 405 reviews Customer Service

Valley Environmental Resources

2.1 (8 reviews)
    • valleyenvironmentalresources.com

"This company doesn't care about people they care about sales. I wish everyone would get together and put company's like this out of business. The door to door people are drug addicts and drunks . Showing up hungover and are pushy..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Todays Homework

• Household Services

"We signed a contract with Ryan Dietz of Today's Homework on June 29 2011 to provide 12 replacement windows in our house. His was the last of 6 bids we received which included Lowes, Home Depot and Window World, etc. He was..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Precision Door Service

• precisiondoor.net

"I needed a new garage door... and it had to be the exact door that I had; same style with windows, same paint color and hardware. I have a HOA, so I don't have any room to make changes. So when they came to install door, I..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Pillar To Post

1.4 (63 reviews)
    • www.pillartopost.com

"I normally dont write reviews, but I have to post my experience with Pillar to Post Home Inspector.
    My experience with Ricky Diaz was amazing from start to end.
    He arrived on time, he was very detailed and explain the process and ex..."

Read All 104 reviews Customer Service

Landmark Home Warranty

1.4 (35 reviews)
    • www.landmarkhw.com

"Marana AZ temps have been in the high nineties, hundred degrees in the last week. Our AC was inspected by Kevin Ryan of All Artic Air May 25th. He gave you people the report on that day. The AC has quit working completely as of..."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service

Jan Pro

1.3 (18 reviews)
    • www.jan-pro.com

"I had cancelled services and yet was still charged for services that were never rendered. During the beginning of the COVID out break the Governor of Oregon closed my dental office. As a result of the closure we did not see any..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Homelife Warranty Protection

2.9 (4 reviews)
    • hlwp.co

"They have done a Great Job Then... Furnace Spewed Carbon-Monoxide... Came over Miss-Diagnosed the Problem.... Said I Hadnt Mantained the 23 Year Old Furnace when that was another the case.... They wired Mantaining It... Were..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service