Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies in Mesa, Arizona

Hotels and Resorts

Motel 6

1.8 (1239 reviews)
    • www.motel6.com

"I need to cancel my Reservation done through Expedia. When I call the two motels they tell me that I cannot cancel directly at their establishment. I have tried several times to cancel these reservations one: Santa Barbara at the..."

Read All 1941 reviews Customer Service

Knights Inn

1.4 (176 reviews)
    • www.knightsinn.com

"Nasty room ..poor customer service.didn't even stay the second day that was payed.people knocking on doors at midnight hiding by the wall."

Read All 270 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Westgate Resorts

1.9 (238 reviews)
    • www.westgateresorts.com

"Charged more at check in than what email stated. No coffee makers in our room #425 waited at least 25 min each day to purchase coffee at Fortuna. No ice machines working on floors. Frozen custard machines down entire stay. No serv..."

Read All 636 reviews Customer Service

Wynn Las Vegas

3.6 (8 reviews)
    • www.wynnlasvegas.com

"I needed information on my Wynn red card, so I called their customer service center. She was perfect in every way! Very helpful patient and kind."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Vida Vacations

2.4 (103 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts

"Thank you, all is fine. All is fine, no problems. Thank you, all is fine, no problems. Thank you.
    Ok."

Read All 271 reviews Customer Service

Tropicana Laughlin

2.0 (9 reviews)
    • www.tropicanax.com

"Booked a room with 2 beds online for $150 only room available on this tiny strip, showed up at 1030pm to check in. Bitch3s at the front desk (alex and what's her face) were unaccommodating. The girl hands me my room keys and sees..."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Shell Vacations Club

1.6 (23 reviews)
    • www.shellvacationsclub.com

"I had to cancel a vacation and wanted to rebook to a different date to meet up with family. Unfortunately my points were not put back, so I could not rebook. After contacting Shell Vacations, their IT said they will look into it..."

Read All 211 reviews Customer Service

Sapphire Resorts

1.7 (37 reviews)
    • staysapphire.com

"They never have RCI exchange inventory. Limited Sapphire regions/resorts. Haven't been able to book anything using my credits yet.
    No discount or breaks on maintenance fees during Covid-19 travel lockdown.style="

Don't bother buying..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Rci Timeshare

1.6 (59 reviews)
    • www.rci.com

"YOU are not open on Sundays.I need help getting some time scheduling on Honolulu for the dates May 21st to May 25th using our points"

Read All 261 reviews Customer Service

Precious Memories Network

1.0 (6 reviews)
    • preciousmemoriesnetwork.org

"We signed up for over $9,000. We tried using it but "agents" couldn't get us a condo/hotel room that had more than a two star rating AND there was no discount. We then tried to get our money back from this dishonest company...."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service