Browse Fast Food Companies in Mesa, Arizona

Fast Food

Panda Express

2.1 (910 reviews)
    • www.pandaexpress.com

"A very nice lady from head quarters. I explained the issues, she called the store. The manager is fixing the problem by replacing our bad food. Thank you very much."

Read All 1539 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3463 reviews)
    • www.pizzahut.com

"It keeps asking my for an update, but it errors on me. Calling store or corporate, no one answered. I will order from your competitors"

Read All 6422 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Jimmy Johns

2.2 (954 reviews)
    • www.jimmyjohns.com

"Time and time again it takes over an hour to deliver a sandwich less than one mile! I dont get it, why claim to be freaky fast when that is the LAST thing you are?
    I have tried to talk to the manager and asked for the owner and the..."

Read All 1857 reviews Customer Service

Taco Bell

2.1 (2626 reviews)
    • www.tacobell.com

"WENT TO TACO BELL ON WEST 10 TH STREET ME LIKE I WAS NOTHING 6/6/21 FOOD WAS SO HARD COVER IT UP WITH CHEESE AND SOUR CREAM WHEN CALLED TO TELL THE MANGER ABOUT SOME YOUNG MAN GOT ON THE PHONE TALK TO ME LIKE I'M NOTHING"

Read All 4572 reviews Customer Service

Long John Silvers

2.0 (552 reviews)
    • www.ljsilvers.com

"I went to store#31039 and ordered the 8 piece family fish meal.It took 35 minutes to get my order and when I did the fish was so greasy, the small amount of gets were cold and the hush puppies were flat frayed up disks.Too hard..."

Read All 872 reviews Customer Service

Jack in the Box

2.0 (1538 reviews)
    • www.jackinthebox.com

"Did not receive and item. Would not hv bn an issue except that when I've attempted to call, 5 times w it ringing 15 times or more each call, no one is answering. wont b back."

Read All 2600 reviews Customer Service

Dominos Pizza

2.1 (2475 reviews)
    • www.dominos.com

"I order in the morning for pick up evening and my order is not ready and my all guest waiting I feed so bad front of my guest and waiting all kids fir dinner"

Read All 4354 reviews Customer Service

Del Taco

2.2 (243 reviews)
    • www.deltaco.com

"I thought you might like to know the del taco in castle rock is closed at 10:30pm. Your slogan is drive through open late, the website says 12am and the open sign is on. I will never spend another dollar here. May 28th 2021"

Read All 410 reviews Customer Service

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (2872 reviews)
    • www.popeyes.com

"My son worked for your store in
    Commerce Georgia. He has not been paid , he worked over a 100 hrs. In a pay period. If someone doesnt get get his pay to him . We will be going to the labor board and filing a complaint. This is not..."

Read All 4731 reviews Customer Service

Papa Johns Pizza

2.0 (518 reviews)
    • www.papajohns.com

"Not only I ordered 2 (two) papailla s in the instruction on where to find me, the driver went to the left and then the right when I mentioned that I'm straight on the street. The meatless papillas were not worth the money after..."

Read All 1237 reviews Customer Service