Browse Dealers Companies in Mesa, Arizona

Dealers

Carvana

1.8 (113 reviews)
    • www.carvana.com

"I'm selling my car. It's making me drop it off 4.5 hours away. My date to drop off is Tuesday. I'm leaving Tuesday to go on a ship for 3 months. I'm selling car to buy supplies. If I can't drop it off Monday, tomorrow, I won't..."

Read All 157 reviews Customer Service

Drivetime

2.8 (361 reviews)
    • www.drivetime.com

"Hello,
    Thank you for reaching out. We would be happy to provide you with any documents you need related to the vehicle you purchased from DriveTime.
    To best assist, please contact my team, Customer Relations, at (888) 290-0148, and..."

Read All 919 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Streetside Classics

2.1 (8 reviews)
    • www.streetsideclassics.com

"First of all dead battery, all the lights dont work on the car, The exhaust was leaking from three different areas, missing parts and pieces that they dont show you in a video. I like the car but disappointing with what they dont..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Pinnacle Nissan

1.7 (19 reviews)
    • www.pinnaclenissan.com

"Its simple, Garrett the finance manager made a deal, we drove away with the car. A week later asks us to come back to sign a new contract due to the rate being lowered. Caught him increasing the price of the car $1500, he plays..."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

Midway Nissan

1.9 (7 reviews)
    • www.midwaynissan.com

"RIP OFF ..Service is pathetic , all they want is to rip you off , looks like they have a service quota just like sales quota. I went to this dealer to get discuss over heating issues with my car , they made me sign this paper for..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

EZ Own Auto Source

1.9 (16 reviews)
    • ezownautosource.com

"Hidden contact fees from scam con man in Doug. Cars priced way over blue book value. Hidden contract fees. They sued me for $4,000 plus and won on extra mileage tacked on. Yes signed papers. But was scammed into it, by saying..."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

Carmax

1.9 (384 reviews)
    • www.carmax.com

"Found a car in their online database. It was in their COLUMBUS SAWMILL, OHIO store. Paid $499.00 to have it shipped to their WESTBOROUGH MASSACHUSETTS store.
    Informed that my transfer vehicle arrived in WESTBOROUGH on JUNE 4th, 202..."

Read All 1234 reviews Customer Service

Autonation

1.6 (77 reviews)
    • www.autonation.com

"Bought the Gap and extended warranty with Autonation to cover me if anything happens and the worst happened my car was totaled. But the dealership only half helps they give you wrong numbers and direct you back and forth with..."

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service

Winnebago Industries

2.0 (204 reviews)
    • www.winnebagoind.com

"I just have to share. I am the new owner of a 2021 Minnie Winnie 22R. I did our first local three day camp experience this week. I was unable to keep the fresh water tank filled, as it leaked as soon as I tried to fill it. A..."

Read All 378 reviews Customer Service

San Tan VW

2.5 (1 review)
    • www.santanvw.com

"I would suggest taking your money else where if you are buying a car. I was a first time buyer at a dealership. They told me that they could sale my my 2013 impala at a certain price but when it came down to signing papers the..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service