Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies in Mesa, Arizona

Auctions and Marketplaces

OfferUp

1.9 (3208 reviews)
    • offerup.com

"Took money out of my account I sold a car 2 months ago. Just that one item. Check my account today took money out"

Read All 7318 reviews Customer Service

Thumbtack

1.9 (1575 reviews)
    • www.thumbtack.com

"I have a pro contracted account and I looked at leads and they all of a sudden charged me close $400 they wont refund my charges"

Read All 3172 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Amazon

2.2 (4317 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"Physics 1 and 2,class 11 th of author s L arora ordered on 09.06.2021 but still now not showing tracking"

Read All 9456 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8383 reviews)
    • www.wish.com

"My compliant is where ever they ship or proceessthe items to send out,they put my name and the wrong address.They put Michelle Gillis at 2559 country club re,that is the wrong address mine is MICHELLE Gillis POBOX 862,BORREGO..."

Read All 17211 reviews Customer Service

Mercari

1.9 (1489 reviews)
    • www.mercari.com

"Im trying to speak with a customer service representative . I ordered a product it came and it does not work... i understand i only have 3 days to respond this is day 2 and no luck speaking with a person ... i would like a refund..."

Read All 2676 reviews Customer Service

Tophatter

2.1 (3176 reviews)
    • tophatter.com

"Had betting on two items. One was a three piece set watch ring and necklace. The second was a watch that says I love my son always. Each time I click on the bid button it took me back to an old bid page for each item I tried to..."

Read All 5646 reviews Customer Service

Poshmark

1.8 (1352 reviews)
    • poshmark.com

"Got wrong size shoes got wrong size shoes got wrong size shoes Got wrong size shoes got wrong size shoes got wrong size shoes got wrong size shoesbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb b. Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Read All 2403 reviews Customer Service

Oodle

1.3 (73 reviews)
    • www.oodle.com

"I WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU HAVE ALL MY LISTINGS FLAGGED AS SCAM??? I HAVE PROOF OF AUTHENTICITY WITH EACH ITEM LISTED! I THINK YOU BETTER REMOVE THOSE FROM MY LISTINGS OR I WILL SUE YOU FOR SLANDER!!!"

Read All 203 reviews Customer Service

Light In The Box

1.7 (1965 reviews)
    • www.lightinthebox.com

"I havent heard anything about paying for my order
    Still waiting for a confirmation number, date of delivery and cant get a hold on them.
    Impossible to call abs no emails replied back."

Read All 4176 reviews Customer Service

Letgo

1.9 (1123 reviews)
    • us.letgo.com

"Every thing is good now .it took 2 months in to get paid. But I am paid now. Thanks....
    Got paid ..got paid. This is my 100 symbols. Got paid ..got paid.."

Read All 2663 reviews Customer Service