Browse Companies in Mesa, Arizona

3.0 (450 reviews)
    • Loans and Mortgages
    • myaccount.bridgecrest.com

"Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and providing feedback. It is our goal to work with our customers in any way we can to help ensure their success. Should you have any questions or require assistance, please do not hesitate to cont..."

Read All 651 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5269 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"DirecTV customer since 1994 and been very happy/ content with programming. Been paying via online for many years - always use the one-time payment option and enter bank acct info. NEVER any issues. Recently, with my April payment..."

Read All 13471 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Allegiant Air

1.7 (905 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.allegiantair.com

"2 hours wait nobody picked up phone.
    Horrible.
    My 14 years old daughter dont have birth certificate and password because we applied new password. Password service required original birth certificate send. Still didnt receive new pas..."

Read All 1602 reviews Customer Service

RockAuto

2.5 (2451 reviews)
    • Auto Parts and Accessories
    • www.rockauto.com

"My order won't go through!! Your system wont let me order the parts in the cart because of too many attempts. Then it erased my list!"

Read All 5373 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.9 (3208 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • offerup.com

"Took money out of my account I sold a car 2 months ago. Just that one item. Check my account today took money out"

Read All 7318 reviews Customer Service

Simonmed Imaging

1.6 (169 reviews)
    • Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers
    • simonmed.com

"Within 30 minutes I experienced 4 patients being strong armed for payments with no concern about deductibles 2 were turned away.
    For my self, they requested $59 payment before procedure up on processing payment I was presented with..."

Read All 241 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11275 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"we order 2 Pazookis and we only got 1. we then checked if we had ordered 1 and it said we order AND payed for 2. then we called native and doordash and they were both unhelpful and we are still waiting on our refund and second..."

Read All 21777 reviews Customer Service

The Arizona Republic

1.8 (195 reviews)
    • Periodicals & Publishing
    • www.azcentral.com

"no one answers the phone
    5 attempts

Camping World

1.8 (2089 reviews)
    • RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers
    • www.campingworld.com

"They still have given me anything on paper or returned my call about me returning the camper on Wednesday June 9th 2021 or my 4,000.00 deposit."

Read All 3572 reviews Customer Service

Cal Am Properties

1.6 (120 reviews)
    • Real Estate
    • www.cal-am.com

"I had to leave Good Life RV Resort early last spring due to Covid but did not receive a partial credit, although at least one other renter last year did receive a credit for medical reasons. Management lied to me by saying, "No cr..."

Read All 230 reviews Customer Service