Browse Companies in Arizona, United States

Clear all filters
Arizona

Alamo pit bulls rescue

• Animal Services

"My husband and i was looking to adopt a puppy. We searched around and found alamo pit bulls. It took them an entire month to get back to me about the pet. After that my application was being passed around to different people. I..."

AJ Madison

1.5 (26 reviews)
    • www.ajmadison.com

"They sold us a busted dishwasher. Refused to send us a new one. Then said it would have to be serviced. Never sent anyone out. Then said they would send a replacement. Didn't do that. Now we have to dispute the charges with the..."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Aizona Discount Movers

• Moving and Storage

"I hired them to move my furniture to a storage location, I told then what needed to be moved and that nothing in my closet need to go. I hid my jewelery box in there, i left for10 min and some of it was stolen I told them I..."

Airtkt

1.5 (84 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.airtkt.com

"They are awful, we canceled an order before we even had the tickets sent to our credit card. But they tried to charge a cancelation fee anyway. When we talked on the phone and tried to cancel the order they hung up on us. Stays..."

Read All 154 reviews Customer Service

AirRattle

2.2 (3 reviews)
    • Weapons
    • www.airrattle.com

"I purchased an airsoft rifle for my son on 12/12/17. Cutomer rep, Jeffery suggested I purchase a specific KWA and guarranteed it would areive before Christmas. 8 days later, I call him to follow up...Jeffrey tells me they..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Aire Serv

1.9 (33 reviews)
    • Household Services
    • www.aireserv.com

"They charged me $410 to fix my air conditioner worked for half a day I called back and they want to charge $100 more
    to send a technician to see what's wrong horrible company very poor customer service."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

AirBagIt

1.0 (1 review)
    • Auto Parts and Accessories
    • www.airbagit.com

"I purchased a set of lowered I beams for a 69 Ford truck sent my exact measurements to them the Beams came in one was shaped different from my factory parts and would not fit. They agreed to take the one odd shaped part back I..."

Air Wick

1.4 (21 reviews)
    • Household Essentials
    • www.airwick.us

"bought a essential oil fresmatic smooth satin and moon lily and the canister top is broken need a replacement"

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Air Compressors Direct

3.1 (3 reviews)
    • www.aircompressorsdirect.com

"When the compressor I ordered arrived the box was really beat up and the unit had some damage. After contacting ACD and a little back and forth they sent me a shipping label to return damaged unit and a few days later the..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

AimToFind

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.aimtofind.com

"Bought a grill on Amazon through this company. They never delivered the product. After a lengthy conversation they refunded half the amount. Claiming I had returned the item (that I never received). Started harassing me as..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service