Browse Companies in Arizona, United States

American Truck Showrooms

1.5 (12 reviews)
    • Dealers
    • americantruckshowrooms.com

"Tried to deal on a 379 extended hood Pete .. sent them ( by debit card ) my money down..come time to get my truck they don't have anymore..BUT...they can gladly put me in a Volvo and wouldn't refund my money or find me a pete"

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service
  • "I worked for American Traffic Solutions in Tempe Az, I was taking a call from a customer, who decided he liked my voice a little too much. He proceeded to *** during the entire call. I was dumb founded, I flagged down a..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • Advertisements

American Standard

1.5 (67 reviews)
    • Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies
    • www.americanstandard-us.com

"We had an appointment for a shower install for my 91 year old Mother. The day it was scheduled the installer never showed up. He never called either. The time slot for arrival was 8-10 am. At 11:00am or so, my husband finally had..."

Read All 124 reviews Customer Service

American Solar Direct

1.6 (34 reviews)
    • Utility

"I want your company to stop calling me or Im coming to hunt you down like an animalYoure constantly calling me I keep telling you to stop calling me and Ill have my lawyer contact you"

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

American Resto Mods

1.0 (1 review)
    • Service Centers and Repairs

"i didnt authorize this charge on my cc"

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

American Residential Warranty

2.2 (62 reviews)
    • Household Services
    • americanresidentialwarranty.com

"The contract is not worth the paper it is written on. The technician visit the home several times to repair the refrigerator. The refrigerator worked fine for 2-3 months. The weird noises appear again since 2020. The technician in..."

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service

American Muscle Cars

1.3 (7 reviews)
    • Dealers
    • www.americanmusclecars.net

"This guy is a con and liar, hes a thief, don't buy from him you will be sorry trust me, a lot of reputable dealers to buy from and this guy is not one of them"

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

American Medical Response

1.5 (114 reviews)
    • Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers
    • www.amr.net

"These EMT's have saved my life more than 3x.
    If this is what AMR is charging for transport and medical attention, then they need to pay their EMT's more! They are the backbone to that company.
    I was an EMT on call, but I had to quit..."

Read All 187 reviews Customer Service

American Leisure

2.0 (7 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.americanleisure.com

"They scammed an 88 yr old that I have Power of Attorney for will be taking all the documentation I have to the local Sheriffs department and filling out Senior abuse and fraud paper work.
    People and companies that prey on Seniors a..."

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

American International Group

1.1 (26 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.aig.com

"I called in to have my French door refrig. repaired. Repair time until a serviceman could come : 12 DAYS !!!. This is a refrig/freezer not a washing machine. This is the second time it has happened (over a week delay) I had to..."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service