Browse Companies in Arizona, United States

AfroRomance

3.2 (55 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.afroromance.com

"I dont wish to be on this site Ive loved out and moved on please Unsubscribe me please All I need at this point is for you to unsubscribe me thats it"

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service

African Pride

1.8 (59 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • www.africanpridehair.com

"I used the African pride perm. My hair is coming out by the comb fulls. Every time I comb it big chunks of hair is coming out. I'm so humiliated by this as this is supposed to make black women feel good about their hair. This..."

Read All 120 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Affordable Dentures And Implants

1.6 (57 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.affordabledentures.com

"First it took forever to get dentures and they never fit. After way over 100 days of this we asked for our money back. They still charged us for the cost of the dentures and then took the dentures. This place is a nightmare."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

Affinity Cellular

1.4 (5 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.affinitycellular.com

"A couple of weeks ago, I requested a free new phone and plan from Affinity cellular. This was due to an ad I came across on West ways(a reputable AAA magazine). An agent with the company had informed me that the phone I requested..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Advocate My Meds

3.0 (44 reviews)
    • Pharmacy
    • advocatemymeds.com

"I have been dealing with this company for the past three weeks, I have been jumping thru hoops and getting all the paper work sent. One advocate will say that certain papers have to be mailed and I can't send a fax then I speak..."

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service

Advanced Dermatology Care

1.0 (1 review)
    • Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers
    • adcderm.com

"Came in at 10:30 for an 11:10 appointment, was treated poorly by a receptionist with blond short hair and glasses and have waited 30 minutes for a wound care appointment, when asked the receptionist put me in as a no show and now..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Advanced Bionutritionals

1.8 (79 reviews)
    • Pharmacy
    • www.advancedbionutritionals.com

"BEWARE !!! this company is a scam...Do not buy as will not answer their phones if you try to cancel order...tried to call multiple time only to be put on hold for over an hour, then disconnected every time....They do not honor..."

Read All 144 reviews Customer Service

Advance Building

5.0 (1 review)
    • Construction and Repair
    • www.abmichigan.com

"I had 3 homes built in Birmingham michigan and he's was fantastic to work with and excellent work "

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Aduro Products

2.1 (10 reviews)
    • Gadgets and Accessories
    • www.aduroproducts.com

"Trying to pair earbuds to my phone. AX-AX50-12 are the earbuds. AD1188 might be the serial number as well"

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service