Browse Companies in Arizona, United States

Apple Leisure Group

1.5 (2 reviews)
    • Travel
    • www.appleleisuregroup.com

"I BOOKED OUR HONEYMOON. NOV 4TH-10TH TO CABO SAN LUCAS AND THE HOTEL ROOM HAD FLOODING/ELECTRICAL ISSUES, FRIED OUR COMPUTER AND PHONE. THEY DOWN GRADED US TO ANOTHER ROOM AND THE SHEETS WERE SOILED AND NASTY, TOOK SEVERAL..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

APlus Net

• Hosting
    • www.aplus.net

"Every since Aplus.net took over Cedent.com my web hosting has been a disaster. Aplus.net says they support Microsoft Front Page software which I used for my company website. For the last year or two in order to download and upd..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

APEX4Kids Com

2.5 (37 reviews)
    • Kids
    • apex4kids.com

"I made an account and I noticed that the site is not interesting, and I forgot about it.
    Then I received monthly email saying that I have to pay if not they will close my account, so I didn't did anything because they said that the..."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service

Apartment Movers

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Real Estate
    • www.apartmentmovers.com

"Where to start... 1st I was charged 3 time the quote. 2nd left half of my stuff at the old house. 3rd I think they hit every wall in my brand new house with my furniture. 4th Their truck leaked hydrolic fluid in. I could go on &..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

APAC

• Appliances and Electronics

"APAC customer service is apparently not an Veteran disabled friendly employer. My client has received many accolades and a free paid Veteran's scholarship as a disabled Veteran and the company will not allow room to support..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Aon

1.4 (196 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.aon.com

"Claim Number: UC810825****
    Policy Number: SSN123279****
    REASON FROM AON TO DENY CLAIM...
    After further review of the claim documentation and the email received, we find that the outcome of your claim remains unchanged at this time. W..."

Read All 295 reviews Customer Service

Anytime Bail Bonding

• Financial Services

""Gary" was asked to locate and facilitate the arrest of a dead beat dad who owes $30,000+ in back child support.He told me that he works as a private investigator often and assured me that he would have no problem locating my..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Any Rv Parts

1.4 (1 review)
    • Auto Parts and Accessories
    • www.anyrvparts.com

" I have had only one transaction with Any RV Parts and unfortunately it was a very negative experience. I urgently needed a water pump for my rig and ordered it on a Thursday through e-Bay. On the storefront anyrvparts has set..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Answermug

2.2 (22 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • answermug.com

"I was on there for years
    It has been taken over by right wingers and people who have nothing to say
    I went on there to see who is still on
    God Im so glad I am gone
    Thats all"

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

AnswerForce

1.0 (1 review)
    • Staff
    • www.answerforce.com

"This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. First, they kidnapped my Google voice number after I was done using my service, and are now charging $9 per month to use my own number. Now, suddenly they are charging me for..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service