Browse Companies in Arizona, United States

Arizona Hair

2.1 (1 review)
    • Beauty Salons and Spas
    • arizonahairco.com

"I visited the location on Rio Salado Pwky and McClintock earlier this week. I was asked to move my appointment to the day of due to a conflict in scheduling with the stylist I requested. Living over 30 minutes away, I still..."

Arizona Department Of Child Safety

1.0 (1 review)
    • Governmental Organizations and Politics
    • dcs.az.gov

"They came to my grand daughters school interviewed her and my son , she told them a bunch of lies. They didnt even clarify it with me. I was at work. They had the police to bring her home and get a bag of clothes and took custody..."

• Advertisements

Arizona Adult Protective Services

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Governmental Organizations and Politics

"Same thing with ny Mother. My stepfather failed to call for help when my mom had a stroke. They live only a half block from a hospital in San Gabriel California. I called for an ambulance 911 when I discovered her on the floor..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Ariens

1.8 (89 reviews)
    • Equipment
    • www.ariens.com

"seats spring are poking holes and the Ariens dealer said they would have to see the entire new mower and keep it while they returned the seat and awaited a new one !
    Absurd
    Why cant I just get a new seat sent to me and return the de..."

Read All 232 reviews Customer Service

AreCompanies

• Job Search and Employment

"I too was just contacted, to have an interview with Marla Morales tomorrow Nov .15, 2011. I asked what job posting it was that I applied for, the girl on the end of the phone said she didn't' know.. I asked if she was a re..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Arcadia Financial

1.5 (6 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.arcadiafinancial.com

"The number I call wants to give me a gift card for $1.00 with my credit card and I dont need that I need the release for my 1995 Lincoln You are the lein holder and this has been paid off. Please help"

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Arbor Day Foundation

1.9 (58 reviews)
    • Landscaping and Gardening
    • www.arborday.org

"I am a member of Arbor foundation. I live in Newport Beach California.
    Recently I had a very old gorgeous Chinese Elm tree with wildlife in it, destroyed by my association. I am devastated about it. Was wondering what the laws are..."

Read All 104 reviews Customer Service

AR Management

• Collection Agencies
    • www.arm1.com

"My husband and I purchased a vehicle for our daughter and she did not make the payments. We were unaware of this. The car was repo'd but the letter was sent to an address we never lived. We were never given the opportunity..."

Aquafina

2.7 (38 reviews)
    • Beverages
    • www.aquafina.com

"Was drinking from Aquafina water bottle. Noticed something bobbing in the water. Looked like a capsule with white powder in it. I spilled the water out into a container capsule broke open and white powdery substance went to..."

Read All 97 reviews Customer Service

Aqua Hot

1.7 (4 reviews)
    • Equipment
    • www.aquahot.com

"Bought new 2020 tiffin equipped with aqua hot 250d took four trip aquahot failedFIVE times. No repair lasted more than three weeks. Certified centers are too far, company refused to honor warranty. Aqua hot is pure junk!
    I wii be r..."