Browse Companies in Arizona, United States

Big O Tires

1.6 (187 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.bigotires.com

"I received my PPP funds and wanted to eliminate the monthly bill. That is all it was about.
    Best, Hugh."

Read All 411 reviews Customer Service

Motel 6

1.8 (1239 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts
    • www.motel6.com

"I need to cancel my Reservation done through Expedia. When I call the two motels they tell me that I cannot cancel directly at their establishment. I have tried several times to cancel these reservations one: Santa Barbara at the..."

Read All 1941 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Banfield Pet Hospital

1.8 (416 reviews)
    • Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
    • www.banfield.com

"Never been examined before except when she had a dental. Your policy made it very hard to schedule an exam. I also need to talk to the vet during the exam. I am a vet tech and know what questions to ask"

Read All 1758 reviews Customer Service

Wesley Berry Flowers

1.3 (783 reviews)
    • Flowers / Florist
    • www.wesleyberryflowers.com

"5 sent me to some type of the survey that I'm totally not interested in"

Read All 2594 reviews Customer Service

Jimmy Johns

2.2 (954 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.jimmyjohns.com

"Time and time again it takes over an hour to deliver a sandwich less than one mile! I dont get it, why claim to be freaky fast when that is the LAST thing you are?
    I have tried to talk to the manager and asked for the owner and the..."

Read All 1857 reviews Customer Service

Dish Network

1.7 (1071 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.dishnetwork.com

"Too hard to get ahold of them - don't enjoy waiting on phone 15 - 20 mins. waiting to speak to customer service- called several times like that n FINALLY talk to someone after waiting again forever - shame u call to discontinue..."

Read All 2779 reviews Customer Service

Discount Tire

2.1 (352 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.discounttire.com

"Still no help! Thanks someone used the credit on my card and I have not been reimbursed for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 722 reviews Customer Service

Home Depot

2.1 (1466 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.homedepot.com

"No body would help me I got hung up on and I spend so much money with and inside of Home Depot I have spent over a million dollars easy in the last 17 years at Home Depot and this is *** I was treated like a drug addict the lady..."

Read All 3199 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8383 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"My compliant is where ever they ship or proceessthe items to send out,they put my name and the wrong address.They put Michelle Gillis at 2559 country club re,that is the wrong address mine is MICHELLE Gillis POBOX 862,BORREGO..."

Read All 17211 reviews Customer Service

Walgreens

2.2 (973 reviews)
    • Pharmacy
    • www.walgreens.com

"Re:4445 US Highway 98 N, Lakeland, FL 33809
    STAY AWAY if you are DISABLED!!!!! I called to check on the status of a refill that I had submitted a few days ago. I spoke to Vesai Sal, a Pharmacy floater. That is the name I was given...."

Read All 2332 reviews Customer Service