Browse Companies in Arizona, United States

Camping World

1.8 (2,149 reviews)
    • RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers
    • www.campingworld.com

"dI bought a brand new 2021 Freedom Elite FEF Class C last year from Camping World, TX. It is at Camping World right now for the 6th time this year for Warranty work. Every single time I've picked it up, the Service Dept. says..."

Read All 3642 reviews Customer Service

Magicjack

1.9 (238 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.magicjack.com

"Dont buy Magic jack dont deal with them it is the worst item I have ever had in my life. Very frustrating"

Read All 2736 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ashley Furniture

1.8 (1,312 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.ashleyfurniture.com

"I waited 4 months for my furniture I was told my furniture would be delivered in Aug. I got first delivery in Sept. second delivery was attempted last week. I live in mountains and have requested a box truck. The first delivery..."

Read All 3371 reviews Customer Service

Living Spaces

1.7 (413 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.livingspaces.com

"I had a project last week that was very last minute with a 3-day deadline and my commercial liaison, Justin, was able to facilitate my purchase and delivery at exactly when I needed and really made me look like a star to my..."

Read All 645 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.7 (4,261 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"I keep getting email I need to pay a listing fee, I dont understand I do not have anything listed I payed last month just to avoid this but still I need to resolve this"

Read All 11206 reviews Customer Service

La Fitness

2.0 (551 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.lafitness.com

"literally didnt even answer bruh it wasnt even 2 I CANT EVEN WRITE A REVIEW LIKE YALL CANT ACCEPT ANYTHING HUH"

Read All 1836 reviews Customer Service

Little Caesars

2.2 (2,607 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.littlecaesars.com

"Pedí una orden y nunca llegó larebabahago ymonjaa yo des decirren respinvitanuncioouna ... no cojian el telefono"

Read All 4122 reviews Customer Service

Youfit Health Clubs

2.0 (499 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.youfit.com

"My grandson cancelled his membership in December and gave up 4 personal trainer sessions that were already paid for. The company continued to withdraw monthly dues from my account and then the yearly dues in august. I called the..."

Read All 861 reviews Customer Service

Big O Tires

1.6 (203 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.bigotires.com

"Left my car to get a new tire put on original rim and remove the donut and to put new tire back on. When I arrived to pick up my car there is damage to both driver and passenger side of the car, dents on both sides and body of..."

Read All 433 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,680 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"le paiement de ma commande a été retiré mais la commande n'a pas été confirmé. il m'indique erreur de commande après avoir changer les numéros de ma nouvelle carte bleue. merci de votre réponse rapide car ma commande est urgente...."

Read All 17856 reviews Customer Service