Browse Companies in Arizona, United States

Suddenlink

1.5 (1,589 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.suddenlink.com

"I have been on the phone all morning wasting time my service has been disconnected trying to get a hold of a human is next to impossible they have me noted as not returning equipment during Covid I have returned the appointment..."

Read All 2530 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2,614 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"I ordered a 12 foot spider for $120. What came in the mail was a 6 foot spider that looked the same. I never wouldve ordered a 6 foot for $120. And now I cannot get a hold of anybody at Sears to fix the issue"

Read All 6893 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Amazon

2.2 (5,091 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.com

"When an item says prime I do not understand why it takes over a week to get the item . Thought prime meant about three days ."

Read All 11379 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,634 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"$40 for a medium pie and 12 wings is crazy...no way. That is simply robbing your customers of their money... I'll never go to Pizza Hut again!! Break in half... $20 for a medium pizza... $20 for 12 wings. What a crock...
    NEVER AGAI..."

Read All 6701 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2,901 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.fedex.com

"driver keeps saying delivered to door when package is being left no where near house on a main road. trying to call in and make him deliver is tedious. Husband keeps finding them way up road."

Read All 6365 reviews Customer Service

Planet Fitness

2.3 (2,408 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.planetfitness.com

"I want to talk to a person the new membership say not paid can this go through without a lot of questions"

Read All 4681 reviews Customer Service

The Roomstore

1.6 (14 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.roomstore.com

"I need to pay - how do I do it"

Read All 398 reviews Customer Service

Best Buy

1.8 (1,562 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.bestbuy.com

"Why my money take from account and also who open credit from my information. I need my money as soon as possible"

Read All 4116 reviews Customer Service

Groupon

1.6 (3,642 reviews)
    • Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks
    • www.groupon.com

"I used Americas best elimination to exterminate my home I have tried calling them for couple weeks dont answer my house seems worse then before they exterminated
    Jan Gaskamp
    281960****"

Read All 8870 reviews Customer Service

Conns

1.7 (561 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.conns.com

"Defective refrigerator I purchased a refrigerator five months ago Ive had issues with noisy compressor or some of the mechanical sorts visit the store about 10 times with complaints always told me that they will have a technician..."

Read All 1052 reviews Customer Service