Browse Companies in Arizona, United States

Frys Food Stores

2.3 (168 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.frysfood.com

"literally 5 feet from employee and wanted to ask a question but was ignored. Said excuse me 3 times politely but never acknowledged This was at 25401 n. lake pleasent pkwy. We will avoid this store in the future. Happened friday..."

Read All 256 reviews Customer Service

Simonmed Imaging

1.6 (180 reviews)
    • Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers
    • simonmed.com

"Shortly after arriving, an elderly person slumped over and stopped breathing in the waiting room. The desk called an ambulance, BUT then they asked if anyone in the waiting room knew CPR ?? Surely, someone in the facility should b..."

Read All 254 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Jack in the Box

2.0 (1,605 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.jackinthebox.com

"I would much rather receive a phone call, I received the worst service Ive ever received at a fast food place. This is the location. 10330 Mast Blvd
    Santee, CA 92071
    United States
    The ladies name was myda."

Read All 2708 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2,159 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"I have been patiently waiting for a package from UPS to be delivered to my residence in Louisiana 20 days ago.
    The package is still turning around the globe!
    I urgently needed the battery for my mower to cut the grass. Louisiana is..."

Read All 6161 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3,464 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.lowes.com

"Carrie was my customer service agent.
    During these Covid times, I have found customer service in most venues to be sorely lacking. However today with Carrie at Lowes in customer service for an online order that I placed Carrie was..."

Read All 6909 reviews Customer Service

Filibertos

1.7 (119 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • filibertos.com

"We Ordered 2 Orders Of carne asada fries and when we got back and I live only 2 minutes away I went to eat my carne asada fries and found that the french fries were completely Frozen still they hadn't even been in the cooker and..."

Read All 164 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,803 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"Speak to representative , my Ubers are usually really expensive therefore when I cancel them or the Uber driver Is not being corresposive it causes me to cancel the Uber or pick an different driver"

Read All 13384 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (4,109 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"Almost $700 in charges to my joint debit card with my son. He is an active duty army soldier, he has never used Lyft. Neither of us have any account with Lyft. There is no phone number to call I have sent emails but they keep..."

Read All 11434 reviews Customer Service

Panda Express

2.1 (932 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pandaexpress.com

"The complaint I have is that the store in Lindale, Texas is continually running out of product at the later hours. I have shown up several times past 8:30 pm and attempted to order food that is on the menu (such as the orange..."

Read All 1576 reviews Customer Service

American Home Shield

1.3 (2,388 reviews)
    • Household Services
    • www.ahswarranty.com

"I have been paying AHS for 22 years. My Microwave was replaced 14 months ago by AHS. This took over a month. It died after 14 months. AHS told me to call GE as it is covered for three years. The Instruction book that came with..."

Read All 4057 reviews Customer Service