Browse Companies in Arizona, United States

The Arizona Republic

1.8 (199 reviews)
    • Periodicals & Publishing
    • www.azcentral.com

"I need assistance ASAP in placing a legal ad the online ad submit doesnt have the information. Ive tried calling several numbers and no voicemail setup"

Read All 444 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,298 reviews)
    • directv.com

"DIFFICULTIES RETURNING EQUIPMENT. TRIED EVERY THING SUGGESTED BY YOUR EMPLOYEES--NOTHING HAS WORKED. ON HOLD AT LEAST 1 HOUR EACH TIME--HUNG UP ON AT LEAST 5 TIMES--ASKED TO TALK TO SUPERVISOR AND REFUSED--SENIOR CITIZEN, UNABLE..."

Read All 13511 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Cox Communications

1.6 (804 reviews)
    • www.cox.com

"I have called Cox before and while on hold for a representative, someone picks up and then hangs up and my call gets disconnected. Then, I have to call back"

Read All 1656 reviews Customer Service

Centurylink

1.5 (1,834 reviews)
    • www.centurylink.com

"Connection not working it shows on in network box but not working at all. I have tried rebooting the modem but not working"

Read All 3599 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,765 reviews)
    • www.doordash.com

"Three items were blatantly left off my order and all I got was a credit of $7.43? $25 credit would have been more appropriate."

Read All 22761 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (13,219 reviews)
    • www.ubereats.com

"They didnt give me the two things of onion rings I ordered. Fries I ordered didnt come and a chocolate shake"

Read All 27070 reviews Customer Service

Postmates

1.5 (3,878 reviews)
    • postmates.com

"Ordered food, paid for it. Never got it. Please reimburse me or I will keep calling. Im not paying for nothing"

Read All 8041 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.3 (4,812 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"DOG FOOD WAS TAINTED AND MOLDED THIS WAS THE SECOND TIME THIS HAPPEN I WILL NOT BUY ANY MOREALWAYS CHECK YOUR DOGS FOOD; IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS ALL WET AND SOGGY"

Read All 10956 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.9 (3,379 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • offerup.com

"Blocked to be forced to join TruYou, Not happening, This is an obvious scam. This rightfully should be the demise of OfferUp.
    Who in their right mind would provide them this information?"

Read All 7738 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.1 (9,742 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"My account is disabled when I change my date of birth as 00-00-0000 .so what can I do for this issue"

Read All 36246 reviews Customer Service