Browse Telecommunications Companies in Edmonton, Alberta

Telecommunications

Shaw Cable

1.4 (498 reviews)
    • www.shaw.ca

"Left my deaf 90 year old mother without service for almost a month. She relies on television for covid updates and can't go anywhere. What the *** do they expect her to do? What is she even paying for?"

Read All 737 reviews Customer Service

Telus Communications

1.5 (164 reviews)
    • telus.com

"My TV and Internet went out suddenly. It took 24 hours of me calling, being put on hold endlessly, being disconnected, never being put through to a manager as I requested over and over and over and over and over again, to finally..."

Read All 390 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Virgin Mobile Canada

1.6 (130 reviews)
    • www.virginmobile.ca

"AtennoNot Not sure why I call your service help line .be bettered to call Santa probably get better service."

Read All 221 reviews Customer Service

Rogers Communications

1.5 (268 reviews)
    • www.rogers.com

"my rogers cable for forty years and i had a fido wireless for many years recently i changed my wireless to rogers in hopes of clearing a problem i was to receive an email bill to loreto.dammizio@***.ca,,it never happened so i..."

Read All 451 reviews Customer Service

Magicjack

1.9 (226 reviews)
    • www.magicjack.com

"I have a magic jack plus that I just paid a year of service on it I want to use it to work my house phone but it will not get a dial tone ring or nothing else then I put it on my iPhone to use as my house number but every time I..."

Read All 2712 reviews Customer Service

Freedom Mobile

1.8 (71 reviews)
    • www.freedommobile.ca

"Estado mirando que no se están sacando de cada mes lo que tengo que pagar esta mi cuenta directo pagos Esta automáticos los pagos que está pasando estuve checando mi cuenta no se an retirado los pagos No quiero q me cobren..."

Read All 120 reviews Customer Service

ACN

2.0 (152 reviews)
    • www.acninc.com

"Under acct number 335**** for Linda Harrell. She has made all of her payments and is current with her account. Your system is sending her delinquent notices that shes not up-to-date. I typed an email with all the check numbers..."

Read All 599 reviews Customer Service

Netflix

2.3 (849 reviews)
    • www.netflix.com

"I will make a payment maybe when I'm back I am here in Africa one of my parents passed away that's why I'm here in few weeks I'll be back in US so I will make a payment please help me"

Read All 2414 reviews Customer Service

Sirius XM Radio

2.0 (539 reviews)
    • www.siriusxm.com

"Would like to continue my current subscription price or if I accept the new offer I do not want to automatically be transferred after the expiration. Looking for an offer for at least 12 mos.
    Thanks"

Read All 1388 reviews Customer Service

Globe Telecom

1.5 (362 reviews)
    • www.globe.com.ph

"Hi i would like to inform ur repair office regarding our wifi connection. Until now our wifi is not working. My Address is Pulo 1 Dalahican Cavite City. Can u please give a immediate respond in this matter because my Daughter she..."

Read All 805 reviews Customer Service