Browse Food Manufacturers Companies in Edmonton, Alberta

Food Manufacturers

Oreo

2.3 (483 reviews)
    • www.oreo.com

"SadI have purchased a pack of Oreo biscuits from saras diary at mansrover rajat path choraha on 01/06/2021. Biscuits was rotten and a lot of fungus was there. It's completely unexpected from such a renowned company like a brand..."

Read All 1127 reviews Customer Service

Campbells Soup

1.7 (83 reviews)
    • www.campbellsoupcompany.com

"I have enjoyed your tomato soup all my life. Lately when I add a can of milk to it, It gets white specks, as if the milk has curdled. I cook it over medium heat & stir it constantly while cooking, but this always happens! I..."

Read All 173 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sunspun

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"I have tried as gravy burger.
    I have tried bbq.
    I have tried george foreman grill.
    Still have not found a way to make these taste good. Even if you overcook the outside, the inside is mush. Meat like this makes vegetarians."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Sturm Foods

1.9 (2 reviews)
    • sturmfoods.com

"I have been purchasing these k-cups for about a year, and apparently now there has been a recipe change. The caramel cappuccino now has a bitter taste with a filmy, pasty residue left over. I contacted the company and was..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Planters

2.1 (181 reviews)
    • www.planters.com

"DIDN'T SEE SEAL BROKEN TILL I GOT HOME. ALMOND WERE HARD AS ROCKS IN $15 CAN OF NIXED NUTS. NO GOOD FOR SNACKING ON."

Read All 378 reviews Customer Service

Nutella

1.4 (3 reviews)
    • www.nutella.com

"I wrote Nutella about their jar not being sealed. Have not heard back . This is going on 2 weeks. Their customer service is the worst I have never come across. I am not asking for free stuff just wanted them to know what was..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Nestle

1.9 (29 reviews)
    • www.nestle.com

"some weeks ago we lodged a complaint regarding your lean cuisine products and how they had changed formulas on some of our favorite prior meals. Your company sent some coupons that we appreciated. With same, we tried your life..."

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service

Nabisco

2.1 (854 reviews)
    • www.snackworks.com

"Bought a 14.3oz container of your cookies. Every cookie I split apart do I could eat the creamy center exploded in my hand and got all over everything within 2ft! Why did the cookie crumble? Never has before did you change..."

Read All 2111 reviews Customer Service

Lays

2.4 (71 reviews)
    • www.lays.com

"I am a retailer from Farooqui Store Khurja (UP) The Lay's basket at my shop has been broken a long time ago. Which I have to get changed but the dealer does not listen, The case will not be sold until it is seen Please get the..."

Read All 192 reviews Customer Service

Kraft Macaroni And Cheese Dinner

1.6 (68 reviews)
    • www.kraftmacandcheese.com

"Changed their recipe and never responded to my inquiry. Been a long time customer....not anymore...."

Read All 149 reviews Customer Service