Browse Food Delivery Companies in Edmonton, Alberta

Food Delivery

Ubereats

1.5 (9346 reviews)
    • www.ubereats.com

"Taking unauthorized payments. There is no option under their help menu to get something like this resolved. Does show your payment history either. When I called support, it says "unable to take phone calls" and hangs up on you...."

Read All 19073 reviews Customer Service

SkipTheDishes

1.7 (109 reviews)
    • www.skipthedishes.com

"This evening we tried to place an order via McDonalds it gave us system error stating the site was down. We then ordered from a different delivery service. Over an hour later we get a text saying out food is on the way. Food arriv..."

Read All 271 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Urthbox

1.3 (249 reviews)
    • www.urthbox.com

"Given a 6-month GIFT subscription July 2020 but was forced to provide my own credit card number or the order wouldn't go thru. The boxes took forever to arrive. Once the GIFT subscription ended I STILL received boxes - the..."

Read All 316 reviews Customer Service

Instacart

1.8 (1304 reviews)
    • www.instacart.com

"My Account deactivated. my money is gone I didnt get to cash out on my money. How can I activate my account back so I can get my money?"

Read All 2409 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11260 reviews)
    • www.doordash.com

"I am still getting alerts via text messages about promotions for door dash. I dont have an account with door dash. I got a new phone number and the new number I got was associated with a person who has an account. Please remove..."

Read All 21749 reviews Customer Service

Figis

2.1 (136 reviews)
    • www.figis.com

"I DID NOT PLACE AN ORDER!!! CANCEL EVERYTHING SINGLE THING! TAKE ME OUT OF YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM IMMEDIATELYASAP! If you do not I am reporting you to the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. Consider it done if you do not."

Read All 326 reviews Customer Service

Ezclear

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • ezclear.ca

"all the staff I was in contact with were quick to reply and helpful.
    I have to say that my experience was lovely and I ended up self clearing. Ezclear did get the customs and duties calculated incorrectly as when I self cleared, CS..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service