Browse Gadgets and Accessories Companies in Edmonton, Alberta

Gadgets and Accessories

Kobo

2.2 (53 reviews)
    • www.kobo.com

"I told kobo and they did nothing. Very disappointed . I have ordered from kobo in the past no problems."

Read All 105 reviews Customer Service

Xbox

2.0 (916 reviews)
    • www.xbox.com

"My son he is only 1 years old just grabbed the controller n somehow purchased the game the transaction went right to my girlfriend phone that's how we knew the game will not b installed onto my system can we please get a refund"

Read All 2445 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Gearbest

3.3 (2658 reviews)
    • www.gearbest.com

"Seller doesn't deliver or send my product he lives in the same city and the state as I do can you get with the solar to make it happen and call me"

Read All 3556 reviews Customer Service

Control4

1.9 (76 reviews)
    • www.control4.com

"Control4 customer service fixed issue. They were very nice about it. Quick to get a technician, he worked me through problem until it was resolved. Good experience."

Read All 145 reviews Customer Service

Thingcharger

1.7 (72 reviews)
    • getathingcharger.com

"Tried contacting several times? I should have known it was fishy to g t a "it's ready, verify" your address and when within 48 hours i did, suddenly there were none. I had already paid. Where did they go? The backers were not..."

Read All 152 reviews Customer Service

Skylink Tv Antenna

1.4 (530 reviews)
    • skylinktvantenna.com

"It is a worthless piece of junk and they won't give me me money back."

Read All 1299 reviews Customer Service

Shop Trendy Now

1.3 (14 reviews)
    • www.shoptrendynow.com

"I made a purchase of the doc sleeve from your site I made payment WITH PAYPALL Transaction ID 13B52133DT385612G Invoice ID 60bff15fbc318.
    I have not got any info from you .
    1 purchase not confirmed bye you
    2 No shipping info
    Would you..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Otterbox

2.2 (268 reviews)
    • www.otterbox.com

"Screen protector damaged, looks like water is inside.kkkkkkkkkkmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnkbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb"

Read All 412 reviews Customer Service

Logitech

1.9 (122 reviews)
    • www.logitech.com

"So just recently I got one of your keyboards for gaming, it was working great and had no problems but recently it shuts off as it turns on and it cant be used I tested the port on the computer with a other keyboard and that one..."

Read All 267 reviews Customer Service

Lifeproof

1.8 (306 reviews)
    • www.lifeproof.com

"i bought a life proof case for my wife she didn't like it too much so i used it for my samsung phone. i never had any issues with my 20 dollar phone case and one drop with the life proof case and boom cracked screen. I think i..."

Read All 559 reviews Customer Service