Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies in Edmonton, Alberta

Cosmetics and Personal Care

Stemologica

1.3 (413 reviews)
    • www.stemologica.com

"ordered said cream .like so many others,and was under the impression that the £3.95 was for samples . Then if you liked the product,you could send for the full sized creams.As i got the goods in November 2015 i waited a month as..."

Read All 1204 reviews Customer Service

Meaningful Beauty

1.8 (432 reviews)
    • www.meaningfulbeauty.com

"The company will charge you $57 each month and not cancel your automatic subscription. When you do call and cancel, they still charge you."

Read All 1244 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wen

2.1 (365 reviews)
    • www.wen.com

"Gave me the worst acne of my life. I felt and looked like a monster. I liked it as a hair product but not worth it at all"

Read All 1792 reviews Customer Service

Sephora

2.0 (124 reviews)
    • www.sephora.com

"There's something on my order that I did not put there and it hasn't shipped yet I'm trying to get it delete it"

Read All 193 reviews Customer Service

It Works

1.6 (1252 reviews)
    • www.itworks.com

"No phone number to call . I have been receiving the same order since I enrolled last year and I want to change but there is no phone number where I can call or get in contact with anybody."

Read All 2419 reviews Customer Service

Hydroderm

1.2 (133 reviews)
    • hydroderm.com

"I am a long time user of Hydroderm who is wondering what happened to the Patent that they had? It use to be on their bottle but when I received my last order it was not there, the ingredients were slightly different and the color..."

Read All 514 reviews Customer Service

Skinology

1.3 (20 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care

"I ordered the free samples (or so I thought), and paid the $4.96 shipping & Handling fees.Then 15 days later I get my credit card statement and see a bill for $89.00. 1. I never received the product. 2. I searched the internet..."

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

No No Hair Removal

1.6 (173 reviews)
    • nonopro.com

"I accidentally put in the wrong address for shipping"

Read All 410 reviews Customer Service

Loreal Paris

2.0 (93 reviews)
    • www.lorealparis.com

"While withdrawing of,date of exit is not mentioned from company's end. I am not able to withdraw my pf. I am an ex loreal employee."

Read All 229 reviews Customer Service

Julep

2.4 (147 reviews)
    • www.julep.com

"I placed an order on cyber monday - it has been in process for 9 days. I emailed to ask when it would be received and if not by Christmas I would want to cancel. The person that responded never gave me a time frame or status -..."

Read All 338 reviews Customer Service