Browse Banks Companies in Edmonton, Alberta

Banks

Scotiabank

1.4 (413 reviews)
    • www.scotiabank.com

"Scotiabank help and our own scotiabank branch are the best at screwing around customers. After over 6 months of what we the customer had been trusting Scotiabank's financial advisers had said they were taking care of with a 2nd..."

Read All 633 reviews Customer Service

Capital One

1.6 (634 reviews)
    • www.capitalone.com

"I opened a credit card and linked my bank account online on May 28th. I can provide email of confirmation. I made a payment of 800.00 over the phone (June 11th) because I couldn't login for some reason. I paid 800.00 which was..."

Read All 1709 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

TD Bank

1.4 (285 reviews)
    • www.td.com

"Emailed him about missed appointments to reinstate business acct re threats of acid to me,Trump and Biden"

Read All 501 reviews Customer Service
  • "a package was sent from westbank bc on dec. 19/11 at 1pm destination revelstoke bc. the package was to arrive first thing the next day dec.20/11. as of this time it has not arrived. when i inquired at the revelstoke depot they..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Hsbc Bank Usa

1.3 (50 reviews)
    • www.us.hsbc.com

"a lien release on a truck that has been paid off over 10 years
    We have sold the truck and went to get the title on it and this bank still has a lien on that has been paid off 10 years. I have fax and email all information to the ba..."

Read All 265 reviews Customer Service

Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce

1.9 (3 reviews)
    • www.cibc.com

"Somebody cloned my accountant phone, I sent a E-transfer to my accountant for $800.00 for services. Which is the way we done business for years he or persons I didn't see, took my money. Went to police nothing they could do but go..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

BMO Harris Bank

1.4 (180 reviews)
    • www.bmoharris.com

"It turned out that the terminal was the issue, not the card. So actually the problem was the stores issue not the bank's issue"

Read All 307 reviews Customer Service