Browse Companies in Edmonton, Alberta

Rogers Communications

1.5 (281 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.rogers.com

"rogers line to house was faulty. Internet television and phone kept cutting out. No one could call me. On phone waiting maybe 20 hours. Manager said when new phone line put in ,I was to calt hem to get reimbursed for months not wo..."

Read All 466 reviews Customer Service

nCrowd

1.6 (182 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • ncrowd.com

"Purchased 2 vouchers for nail and hair services. When I contacted the vendors to schedule my appointments, I was told by the shops that the addresses listed on the site were not actual addresses of vendors. When I reported back..."

Read All 425 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Meaningful Beauty

1.8 (450 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • www.meaningfulbeauty.com

"You cancel your order, then they send you another round of product and steal your money. They said they emailed to say they were sending me another product after I canceled it three months prior. They said they sent an email..."

Read All 1267 reviews Customer Service

London Drugs

2.4 (50 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.londondrugs.com

"Already submitted on another site. I'm looking for directions on how to return faulty products. What the *** are symbols? This is far too complicated/too many hoops. Perhaps I am not writing to the correct people. What next?"

Read All 76 reviews Customer Service

Keystone RV

2.1 (653 reviews)
    • RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers
    • www.keystonerv.com

"I have several complaints. Black water flush leaks out of the walls around tub. Both storage doors leak. Ice maker in fridge leaks. Self leveling control malfunctions. I bought this trailer thinking it was manufactured by Thor. I..."

Read All 1252 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (5,245 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"It so hard to get in contact with somebody its sad I will never order from here again shop anywhere but here its been 2 days and I still havent heard from them"

Read All 11608 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.7 (4,216 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"I paid for a air brush kit with the air compressor but got log out my account but when I log in everything I paid for wasn't there"

Read All 11215 reviews Customer Service

Capital One

1.6 (661 reviews)
    • Banks
    • www.capitalone.com

"U wont call me back or anything which I think is wrong and that u should call me back ASAP when it comes to a aprroval"

Read All 1755 reviews Customer Service

World Remit

2.3 (312 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • www.worldremit.com

"I send last night money to my family but the did received I don't have references number so I need to know what happened"

Read All 982 reviews Customer Service

Uhaul

1.4 (517 reviews)
    • Moving and Storage
    • www.uhaul.com

"The windshield wipers on my rental U-Haul truck are rotten. I am in a rainstorm in Houston Texas at a buggy store off of interstate 10 on the east side of the city and the windshield wipers are worthless. I need someone to bring..."

Read All 1101 reviews Customer Service