Browse Companies in Edmonton, Alberta

Shein Canada

2.0 (323 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • ca.shein.com

"I order some stuff in July until this day I didnt receive my package please return my money back. Thank you"

Read All 873 reviews Customer Service

Great Clips

2.1 (404 reviews)
    • Beauty Salons and Spas
    • www.greatclips.com

"I got a hair cut at Edmonton, castle downs. while I was getting my cut, I asked if the person had their shots and she stated that she had no vaccine shots!, I should have walked out. what Rules do you have to keep me/others safe?...."

Read All 1073 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Vivid Seats

1.4 (1,099 reviews)
    • Tickets
    • www.vividseats.com

"We canceled our trip to Chapel Hill due to covid and had trouble unloading the tickets, but finally we sold two. so moving on.tx"

Read All 1723 reviews Customer Service

Steam

1.9 (901 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • store.steampowered.com

"My little cousin created steam on my cell phone with my email and i dont know none of the information to the account"

Read All 2326 reviews Customer Service

POF

1.7 (1,680 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.pof.com

"I want to cancel my subscription and get refund I though it was 1 time purchase for 3 months but it charge me again I would to a refund and to deactivate my account"

Read All 3840 reviews Customer Service

DHL

1.3 (337 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.dhl.com

"My home loan at DHFL in since 2018 and I was very disappointed due service issue regarding my home loan against subsidy and very very poor response from customer care and as well as DHFL staff at ahmedabad branch office I was..."

Read All 921 reviews Customer Service

Td Canada Trust

1.5 (166 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.td.com

"site is not opening. tried customer service chat, she sent me page to pay$2 for software expert to contact me. why I need to pay $2.00 if TD site is not working/opening?"

Read All 289 reviews Customer Service

Petsmart

1.9 (628 reviews)
    • Pet Stores
    • www.petsmart.com

"I a email to CS about dual accounts that needed to be consolidated and the inability to logging in online to update my email address. I received a response that made no sense what so ever: I was told ny email that "we can't merge..."

Read All 1435 reviews Customer Service

Expedia

1.5 (2,127 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.expedia.com

"Its like a game they play with you ... they make you go through all these prompts and then say they cant find your reservation ... then they hang up on you"

Read All 4858 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.2 (4,863 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"Where is my order?
    Website shows it is to be delivered today. Its 8:42 pm and I have not yet received it!"

Read All 11073 reviews Customer Service