Browse Companies in Edmonton, Alberta

Alberta, Edmonton

The Brick

1.6 (373 reviews)
    • www.thebrick.com

"I ordered a Bevel Rocker Recliner Swivel Chair. In April 2021, received it May 28/21. I was left to open the box no help from delivery guy. I noticed after two days of receiving the Chair, it was leaving impression of my butt back..."

Read All 531 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,645 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"Hello,
    I purchase two leather gaming chairs for $27.00 each and I did not cancel my order my account was debt twice and i was refunded once, i still need those black and red gaming chairs for the same price that was advertised plea..."

Read All 17814 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Safeway Canada

2.2 (85 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.safeway.ca

"In your today's Current flier you have advertised under Diwali Special some rice " Tilda Brand"
    They did not have any last night bur the sale sign was displaied REG. 17.99 Sale price $ 9.99
    The lady at Customer service suggested tha..."

Read All 154 reviews Customer Service

Shein Canada

2.0 (324 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • ca.shein.com

"Hi
    Im Arshdeep kaur Sidhu. few weeks ago I ordered some thing but I dont receive yet. order tracking dont show anything. Today is last (maximum time) day for delivery. i give u tracking numbers and order numbers please tell me wher..."

Read All 879 reviews Customer Service

Easyhome

1.7 (158 reviews)
    • www.easyhome.ca

"Will never ever in the future buy anything from this company....
    We had purchased the club membership and my husband lost his job and we were told things would be pretty easy with this membership but when it actually comes down to..."

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service

Hakim Optical

1.8 (172 reviews)
    • Medical Supplies and Equipment
    • www.hakimoptical.ca

"Total garbage. My husbands glasses have fallen apart three times. The first two times they just cracked around the lenses. Just right on his face. The first time they replaced them. Those ones did the same thing. Staff just had..."

Read All 294 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2,608 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"Delivery scheduled don't show up for the 3r time delivery scheduled. Customer service just says... "We don't more information""

Read All 6888 reviews Customer Service

Scotiabank

1.4 (417 reviews)
    • Banks
    • www.scotiabank.com

"I opened my Gic account in 2019. My username for account is kaurmantpreett.5678@***.com but unfortunately I forgot password so whenever I am going to reset password I don't get any link via mail."

Read All 638 reviews Customer Service

Fit4Less Canada

2.2 (318 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.fit4less.ca

"Sarnia fit4less staff are very toxic and have very negative atitude as well.
    I used to go at diferent fit4less branches in GTA before moving to Sarnia, and never have had any problem or complaint, they was very friendly and ready t..."

Read All 511 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Furniture

1.8 (1,312 reviews)
    • www.ashleyfurniture.com

"I placed an order that was to be delivered on Oct. 22 (this is 12 weeks from the date I ordered). I never received the order and called on Oct. 23 to inquire. I was told it was on back order and should arrive in 32 weeks. I..."

Read All 3372 reviews Customer Service